CREATION VS EVOLUTION??????????

Guest SPIFF

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Me, Zek? No, thankyou, mate. Just cruising it for entertainment value.

I have no strong ~ well; More like NO 'religious' leanings. I don't know a tiny fraction of what some of these people seem to know about 'Evolution'. Just doesn't concern me, any of it.

No. Others can believe what they like, as far as I'm concerned. Long as they don't try to 'spam' me with it, I'm fine :)

Nothing I'd wish to add to all this. Not my language, mate.

Every word Zek has said is 100% correct.

With regards to the evolutionary believers they are using a classic example of "bait and switch",talk about weight of evidence,present none.

Use established religion and say this has some connection with God.

The story i had told about the work on the river,well a lot of Queens experts where there they where the ones who used the difference in the trout as evidence of evolution,the others ,well a few are dead and they believed in evolution all their lives until death,when they repented and turned to God.They found no solice in their long held belief system when they faced eternity ,uncertain.

With regards to sin we sin because we are sinners by nature.Sinless?monks?they may not be out pubbing and sleeping around and getting high,but ,they sin,make no bones about it,ask em.

Still waiting on the "wieght of evidence"to "prove" macro evolutionary process.

With regards to the who made God question.It takes a similar amount of faith to believe we came from a rock :laugh: "Millions of years ago it rained and rained on the ROCKS,after a long time micro organisms appeared BY THEMSELVES,millions and millions of years later and millions of beneficial mutations :doh: intelligent life appeared from a chemical soup" :cry: "American Science"..............Oh ye of enormous FAITH.

Looking forward to the WIEGHT OF EVIDENCE but not holding my breath.

As you are not satisfied with any, it seems, of the established data that evolutionists have accepted, then perhaps you can hold your breath for a while longer. And good luck with that by the way.

With regard to the "creator of the creator" question, instead of huffing and puffing, why don't you give us your actual thoughts, should you have any??

And while you're thinking on that, answer me a few more if you would, in as direct a manner as you can:

Do you think evolution theory is the work of the devil?

Do you think the bible is correct in everything it states? ( and I mean everything).

Why does it disturb you that life could have been created from nothing more than happy chance?

Hebrews, more than anyone, have claim to the new testament, (they wrote it after all), so why is it that they don't see evolution as being incompatible with belief and faith?

Do you think that evolution could actually be how God decided to create the world we know? If not, why not?

I'm not taking any chances so I shan't be holding my breath either.

thes are my theory's

i dont believe in god or the devil or anything im an atheist (spelling) if there are ghosts then everyone who has died would be walking the planet as ghosts the world would be jam packet shoulder to shoulder with them. just like a beetle or spider or a fly has any 1 reported seeing a ghost fly or a ghost beetle no because ghosts are bull shit just some one with an over active imagination some one wrote a book and called it a bible and the gullable one's believed it and lived there lives by it.god spelt backwards say's dog..as for evolution i believe that a genetic mutation occured in all breeds over tousands of millions of years and if that mutation benefited the creature and made it superior to all its own kind it would reproduce thus locking in the mutated genes and over time the species would gradually chang and when the next mutation came allong if that benefited the species and made the speices better at surviving then that mutation would be locked in so evolution would then take place.

Macnas good to see your still here,and still boasting but not presenting any of this supposed weight of evidence,im of for a few days back on monday and will give my belief on the questions you ve asked.

Hello King mate :thumbs: while i understand that your arguments make sense to your mind and once to mine too, within the DNA is a shield which prevents us from becoming anything other than what we are,humans make humans dogs make dogs etc etc,there is a massive lack of intermedery fossils which would be easily found if your belief was true.So scientists came up with the "idea"of puncuated equilibrium,which is the notion that out of a clutch of dinosaur eggs ,maybe 6 dinosaurs would hatch and 1 bird :blink: ,if the bird done well it would recreate,assuming of course that there would be another clutch in the vicinity with the opposite sex of the same species of bird :hmm: ,don t shoot the messenger this is the believe of 50%of evolutionists as there is no evidence in fossil records of the belief your only after describing.

Again King your entitled to believe whatever you want but this is the reasons whyi don t belief that anymore. :thumbs:

Still using "bait and switch" Macnas, you ll have 4 days to give some example of the "wieght of evidence",shouldn t be so hard if theres so much available. :D

Guest bitsa lurcher
i think we are all part of a space alien experiement , ....the aliens dumped us on this planet they have let us evolve and every now and then they pop back here in there space ships to see how we are getting on .....why don't they land some of you are wandering , simple answer to that one , from up there in the stars they can see how much of a cock up we have made of the planet and are probably thinking to themselves , bugger that we are not going down there , the whole planet is pollutted :pardon:

am i the only one that knows the truth behind humanity :doh:

Guest bitsa lurcher
i think we are all part of a space alien experiement , ....the aliens dumped us on this planet they have let us evolve and every now and then they pop back here in there space ships to see how we are getting on .....why don't they land some of you are wandering , simple answer to that one , from up there in the stars they can see how much of a cock up we have made of the planet and are probably thinking to themselves , bugger that we are not going down there , the whole planet is pollutted :pardon:

am i the only one that knows the truth behind humanity :doh:

read above it is true

Well.....i believe in that we, nature, all evolved through millions of year, adapting to the environment,the most adaptable survive, the weakest and those that became too specialized in a certain sphere died out. Darwin was the daddy....

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.â€

Those that are responsive to change will perpetuate their genes....

Us humans are the exception.....IMHO... :yes:

PISS ME YOU GOT ME THINKING NOW

Pip

Ive nothing new to offer you, you don't accept the current evidence so save your ultimatums for someone gullible enough to care.

Surely it won't take you 4 days to answer a few questions?