• No

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only atfer I'd smashed the c**ts head in with a hammer

I didnt vote so theres clearly someone else as dopey as me   My take would be that if i was 100% sure a man was a paedophile and i could name him to police that means i would be 100% sure who he wa

I'd go 1 further, if I seen someone kill a peado I'd give the f****r an alibi if it came down to it

In my experience of life theres people that say they would do all manner of things knowing that in a real situation they would do the exact opposite....they are not true to themself............im just being true to myself i didnt say im right.

• Like 2

Come on gnash bloody hell, we're on about a peado? I get the no grassing thing. You give him a kick in and what happens? His sore for a few days. Might even end up you banged up away from your own kids? Loosing your job? I'd want the fuckers killed but being honest I wouldn't kill em unless it was my own kid. Thing is though I mean that and it seems alot of parents just say they'd do it.

I wouldn't call someone a grass if they phoned the old bill about a nonse. I wouldn't call a member of the public who was a victim of a crime a grass if they called the police either. Grassing to me would be naming people when it dont involve you or trying to get less bird.

If it was simply a decision making process of course id do the right thing......but to me grassing is not a decision making process.....hey nobodies perfect right.

So what you are saying is that your thoughts are a product of your upbringing? Believe me I am not knocking you, you are what you are, and that applies to all of us. Perhaps that goes a little way in explaining why a lot of communities do not report or censure paedophilia in their midst, if they are taught as kids that it is a fact that just happens?

TC

Some funny f***ing idea of Grassing that is Gnash.............Wouldn't Grass a filthy pedophile up WTF !

How many people on here have said they would physically harm a paedophile ?...........is that only acceptable if you grass on them afterwards then ?

It's not grassing Tiers, that's some fuckt up bollox for the hard of thinking. The spunk wants taking out of the gene pool, stick him in or get it slotted. Grassing is done by people to gleen themselves a pleasure or advantage (£'s). Me pal did'nt grass his pa after he shagged his 6 yr old shitter mukti times, it was his dad and he was too young and uneducated to understand the svengali hold he had over him with the guilt trip (once you've not grassed in a 24hr period a person will become smoothered in it...guilt). His Ma ducked it, what could he do, the father was active (looking for fresh ring pieces) all his growing up yrs, he wished for a proper dad, he got it well wrong unfortunately, me pal had a little girl and eventually via his predatory skills his father got his hands on her....me pal walked in half way thru and caught him...and bottled it walked out of the room. I've seen the same kid attack the infamous purple aki nonce character on sight, Aki at 6 n half foot knew he going deader than a cold shit that night, i stopped it and nearly koppt it meself...he'd have slotted him no problem...could'nt do his pa though, even after the daughter....it's a very complicated subject.

Different areas of the country will have thier own personal take on grassing, a straight go'er can't grass a paedo....its a misnomer...thier putting the rubbish out when others aint got the bottle to have it interfere with thier cuchy little life. Round here Bronson would be classified with the moniker nonce for pointing a gun at a female.

Edited by oneredtrim

Is what I've been saying gnash and what I agree with in your post above about people and talk. Ask 100 parents what would you do if your kid was nonsed? Everyone will say ill kill the sick c**t. Yet when do we hear of it actually happening? Said it before with friends of mine their parents have seen something on the news and said I'd kill em if that happened to my boy. Mate gets stabbed to death and the parents do f**k all but start a poxy charity in their name. 9 out of 10 people are all talk if not more.

So what you are saying is that your thoughts are a product of your upbringing? Believe me I am not knocking you, you are what you are, and that applies to all of us. Perhaps that goes a little way in explaining why a lot of communities do not report or censure paedophilia in their midst, if they are taught as kids that it is a fact that just happens?

TC

Cant say as ive ever really looked deep into it and felt a need or desire to justify my thoughts to myself mate....so i dont know.

See what your saying personally i.wouldnt want to lift the phone.id make.mrs do it but if they needed a statement i would give it ... Aswell as cutting them a new arseole

What you want is criminal justice AND street justice........if i can decide the sentance im happy with street justice.

• Like 1

I don't see it as grassing up a bloke but more of saving some poor kid from the hell that's happening to him/her or other poor kids in the future ... I know what Gnasher is saying ... He doesn't need the law involved and would rather hand out street justice and I am sure that would f**k the nonce up more than the law would BUT once he has healed and moved city, county whatever he will just start again and some other poor child will go through hell at his hands ... At least if the law does him he is monitored to some degree and that might be enough to save some innocent kid from his perverted ways .........

• Like 5

I wouldn't hesitate to grass one up.13 years ago I got told about a 30 year old grooming my sister who was 13 at the time he was buying her beer offering drugs asking for sex etc her friends told me,I confronted my sister and she admitted it but said he'd threatened to hurt her family.I asked when she was meeting him again and where,I knew of the man and he had a rep as a "hard man" and I was scared of him I was only 16 at the time.

Anyway next time he was supposed to meet her it was me he met and scared or not he got the beating of his life all the hate of what he was Tring to do came out of me and I had to be dragged of him by passer by.

As it was a serious assault the police were involved and he wanted charges bringing,I told police what he was doing and they interviewed my sister also who told the truth.I got in trouble for it but that fukcer lost everything wife,kids job his parents disowned him aswel he didn't get jail but got put on the register.

• Like 4

The danger with this kind of situation is '' getting it right'' people start bleeting '' paedo'' & it causes as sorts of hysteria amongst the local community , seen it lots of times people start these facebook campaigns etc & sometimes the info is not correct

All I can say is if one of my kids had come to me & said they had been touched or whatever by another person then I would ask for help to get this investigated ... but if the woman in the chippys sisters neighbours brother had given a kid a playful tap then NO I wouldn't act on gossip

I dont think there is one yes or no answer to this sort of question

• Like 1