New Dog!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

big thankyou to templeking for selling me this fella, after me doing his head in for months to sell he finaly broke, top man and a real true gentleman looking forward to getting this dog running in w

Here he is as at 14 mths

Posted Images

your slating a man thats not even on and your going of a one pic and a mans word not saying hes wrong or right but before you become judge and jury let the man speak and for those slating him you dont feed or work his dogs and what he keeps is his business and how many would match him at day time with this said dog

ask big e he seems honest

I know of 13 month old dogs that I watch every week not missing a thing this time of year... So doubling up with a older dog ain't making the dog look good is it? And by all accounts there is video footage if this course so let's see it.. The eyes don't lie....

an there a tout in the camp to tommy one of 3 of yous dropped my name for the free dog food you gorger or Lloyd ricken fcukn one yous done it.....forgot about templeking he was on the same site...one yous is a rat

lol,sean dont bring me into this shit,or you will lose. ;):thumbs:

I know of 13 month old dogs that I watch every week not missing a thing this time of year... So doubling up with a older dog ain't making the dog look good is it? And by all accounts there is video footage if this course so let's see it.. The eyes don't lie....

They are good dogs you are seeing run though aren't they. No saluki in them.

They are good dogs you are seeing run though aren't they. No saluki in them.
take yourself in the corner and have a word with yourself.. ??????????????????? they just have 10 tonne of gear and 10 tonne of wind

an there a tout in the camp to tommy one of 3 of yous dropped my name for the free dog food you gorger or Lloyd ricken fcukn one yous done it.....forgot about templeking he was on the same site...one yous is a rat

lol,sean dont bring me into this shit,or you will lose. ;):thumbs:

could you explain lose im lost

well match him then like i say weres your proof

He's got a point crackers. Give the man a match.

proof of what?? The other man hareydave said there's video footage right or wrong? So let's see it.. Like I say the eyes don't lie

im not into that matching shite but let's have it right the hares ain't strong and they don't need 2 dogs behind them.. FACT

im not into that matching shite but let's have it right the hares ain't strong and they don't need 2 dogs behind them.. FACT

You are right. I'm catching them myself at the moment and leaving the dog at home.

You are right. I'm catching them myself at the moment and leaving the dog at home.
thats what I mean and your just a mongrel.. PMSL?? but your pup is stopping them... So don't say much for seasoned dogs doubled up?????