Men That Was Matching In The Summer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to the season ahead can't wait to get a couple of runs for max and younger dog gone quiet on here alright this last while when I get out ground right I try get few clips pictures up ti

Just look whos back the chocolate labrador il match u saluki male england or ireland like i told you before then let the dogs do the talking i leave the choice with you england or ireland ??!!!

I'll match any one as long as it's only £50, and run on YOUR permission. Lol

Another dig at me speedie??? The only men didn't turn up or pay there money was MP and LT.The we comp got to final.Final didn't happen shit one.Rem you said the year before and that year you and LT where running one what happen??.Speedie not never one runs about with a cam because to be honest its all full off shit because you get to see what the man behind cam wants you to see.You must live in a glass house because you throw a lot off bricks.

Put down English line but use snatch???

Put down full Saulki but put ned to one???

Talk about people using 1st year dogs in breeding and you do it??

Give hare fair law but you slip at one out off the bed( utube)

Don't run doubled up but then on you tube your running double up.

Not joking yours heads lite rem to ring now or txt

Icey im not digging at you did yea not see the topic about non saluki dogs running in england and if their not loaded with saluki their no good for ireland :hmm: I tried some of the dogs with all the saluki dident suit me so whats wrong with that .L T seen me lift my dog to show him a hare half a mile away and let him go after it but some people will tell yea that i wont slip .I put ted not ned on a pure saluki because a lad that i know asked me did i take one NO because i dont think it would suit me.I used a first season dog why because i seen him run for half the season and he wasent 500 or a 1000 a service and he has very little if any saluki in him .So should i have went and give a pile of money for a dog that i never seen because someone told someone else that hes this or that or hes bred this way or that i tried that before dident make any odds because the pups were mine so their still no good :laugh::laugh: il be ringing yea icey when the time is right end of nov or later :yes: matches will be few and far between this year as they are every other year and if they do happen their will be alot of stories of what happened.

No ones asking you pay 1000 or 500 but was you that said that dog needs few seasons before breeding off it but if a man thinks a dog good enough after one season who am l to say anything.And you being the wise man you are you think you would have said to young lad about using ted.

Another dig at me speedie??? The only men didn't turn up or pay there money was MP and LT.The we comp got to final.Final didn't happen shit one.Rem you said the year before and that year you and LT where running one what happen??.Speedie not never one runs about with a cam because to be honest its all full off shit because you get to see what the man behind cam wants you to see.You must live in a glass house because you throw a lot off bricks.

Put down English line but use snatch???

Put down full Saulki but put ned to one???

Talk about people using 1st year dogs in breeding and you do it??

Give hare fair law but you slip at one out off the bed( utube)

Don't run doubled up but then on you tube your running double up.

Not joking yours heads lite rem to ring now or txt

Icey im not digging at you did yea not see the topic about non saluki dogs running in england and if their not loaded with saluki their no good for ireland :hmm: I tried some of the dogs with all the saluki dident suit me so whats wrong with that .L T seen me lift my dog to show him a hare half a mile away and let him go after it but some people will tell yea that i wont slip .I put ted not ned on a pure saluki because a lad that i know asked me did i take one NO because i dont think it would suit me.I used a first season dog why because i seen him run for half the season and he wasent 500 or a 1000 a service and he has very little if any saluki in him .So should i have went and give a pile of money for a dog that i never seen because someone told someone else that hes this or that or hes bred this way or that i tried that before dident make any odds because the pups were mine so their still no good :laugh::laugh: il be ringing yea icey when the time is right end of nov or later :yes: matches will be few and far between this year as they are every other year and if they do happen their will be alot of stories of what happened.
No ones asking you pay 1000 or 500 but was you that said that dog needs few seasons before breeding off it but if a man thinks a dog good enough after one season who am l to say anything.And you being the wise man you are you think you would have said to young lad about using ted.

I did tell him not to do it but he did anyway so i gave him ted for a lurcher bitch since and she has pups at the min .The bitch is well bred and i seen imo one of the best bitches in ireland last year i think shes a half sister .i dident say anyone asked me to pay for a service but im not allowed to say if i think young lads are being robbed by people asking lumps of money for service of a dog thats not tested :hmm: I dont have them for show tiger :laugh: king said i want a dog that was made in a forge :laugh: