Which Gun To Buy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had the 410, daystate airwolf, r10 mk 1&2, hw100kt and now on full length hw100. For me the weihrauch wins hands down every time so accurate and reliable. I'm quite happy taking kill shots

Out of them 3 i would say s410.   Add hw100 to your list mate....

I would rather buy a pretty fairly priced hw100 than an overpriced daystate......

air arms ..whats wrong with hw100

I've got an AA S410 myself but never had another pcp to compare it to...

Don't think anyone is saying there's anything wrong with HW 100 but I reckon it should be renamed "Clitoris" cos every c***s got one...

Ha ha...

• Like 1

A point to consider is a regulated rifle. I loved my S410 and S510, and you can get used to the power curve, but with a regulated gun you don't have t think about it.

HW100 FSB is the best I have had (and I've had most if not all makes!) and the fourteen shot mags are amazing ...

• Like 1

I've got an AA S410 myself but never had another pcp to compare it to...

Don't think anyone is saying there's anything wrong with HW 100 but I reckon it should be renamed "Clitoris" cos every c***s got one...

Ha ha...

Probably the best PCP gun !!

Edited by villaman

Vm

I recon that you and Scott , are sending love letters to each other

With little pictures of hw 100s in side lol

Dave

We daystate owners don't need to advertise every couple of days , because they speak for them selfs !

I had one , what a pile of crap that was over rated and over priced crap .Just look at the best selling air gun nearly every month for the last 36 months if not more HW100 !!

Its all about your own preference as the build and quality on the s410 HW100 and R10 are spectacular. Theres not much between them and Ive tried them all (lucky me). For my type of shooting I chose the R10. on the simple fact that it suited my needs better. See if you can try and buy then decide :thumbs:

I have had the 410, daystate airwolf, r10 mk 1&2, hw100kt and now on full length hw100. For me the weihrauch wins hands down every time so accurate and reliable. I'm quite happy taking kill shots at 55yds with correct weather conditions.

410 is a nice and light rifle but lacked build quality and solid feel. R10s were just not point able at all and silencer was not upto much.

Everything about the 100 is just clinical and I am not just saying that because I have one.

Chris

• Like 3

Looking at 100 kt Saturday. For the money it comes with moderator and 2 mags. Been watching reviews and does not have bad reviews. If I like it I will go for that. My only reservation was the side lever but watching online looks easy and smooth to use

That side lever is just so smooth to operate ,best cocking system out of all pcps

• Like 2