Odd Cross

MFH ONEDAY

Been offered a lab x bull terrier not done anything at a year old. Not adverse to trying him with my pack. A terrier a spaniel and a beagle along with various lurchers. Could do with another cover dog, so im tempted. Anyone ever seen this cross? Was it of any use?

The best hunting dog ive owned was a bedlington x springer so im open to a new cross.

I had a lab x staff , it would work cover and lifted the odd rabbit , it was a pet and just took it out for walks with the lurchers .. I reckon with a bit of effort and training he would of made a good busher

Why waste time and effort on something like that,seriously,source something more useful and better "hunting" bred,for hunting,some people try to re-invent the wheel at times and have an habit of making things harder than they need to be.

• Like 2

Why waste time and effort on something like that,seriously,source something more useful and better "hunting" bred,for hunting,some people try to re-invent the wheel at times and have an habit of making things harder than they need to be.

I agree, not worth the risk.

You could end up with something that's only function is converting large amounts of dog food into shit, and that could be for the next 15 years!