lads im only a new man in christ a year an half,before that non practicising catholic,didnt give a shit about faith or bible until my mate started me on a conspiracy(9,11)ive researched countless hours of info.. years actually,on all sorts,aliens other faiths world system etcan I was lead slowly but surely to the bible,indirectly,but it all made sense the truth,the more I studied the bible it all made sense an the fact I was a pound in weight baby born 3 months early,in hospital a year after birth,by all rights I should of died,but here im defending the truth of the gospel,with good science an math,peace out brothers,god bless

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

lads im only a new man in christ a year an half,before that non practicising catholic,didnt give a shit about faith or bible until my mate started me on a conspiracy(9,11)ive researched countless hours of info.. years actually,on all sorts,aliens other faiths world system etcan I was lead slowly but surely to the bible,indirectly,but it all made sense the truth,the more I studied the bible it all made sense an the fact I was a pound in weight baby born 3 months early,in hospital a year after birth,by all rights I should of died,but here im defending the truth of the gospel,with good science an math,peace out brothers,god bless

my daughter was 3 months early less than 21b an was out in 3 months her expected birth weight was 41b7 what was yours if you only weight in at 1b

there are thought to be up to seventy tribes still not discovered in the rain forests of the Amazon. i bet they dont worship the god of the book, explain how they will have never of heard of your god despite according to your book being the descended of a few people after the flood. the same with the native american Indians and the Aboriginals of Australia, simple answer is they were out of the way of the main population centres of the world when this story was being spread around, now explain how this was possible when god killed all living creatures with a flood, if evolution is not real explain how people and animals have evolved to live with changing climates and those that can not evolve fast enough die out.

and another thing, i showed a tree that was dated at 10,000 years plus old dated by science, you said no thats wrong carbon dating is unreliable, you then say a tree has been dated by science at 4000 years old to prove your creation theory, :laugh:

paulas were is the tree what kind is it?itwas the.annual rings they used to date it not carbon dating were is this tree,am could you rephrase your q plesase

look back on this thread its in finland even posted a picture :laugh:

could paulas an rag define evoloution for me so we know were on same page cheers,whats your qs again rag,an paulas explain how carbon dating works mate

see there you go again deflecting a question with a question, but here goes why are there tribes of people in remote places who have no idea about the god of the book when you say they are all related to the same few who where chosen to survive the flood and 4000 years is not a long time is it, most of these tribes have leanings towards worshipping idols that depict acts of nature,