Flea Insecticide?

I usually use stingray, which I find pretty effective but it is a bit pricey, I've been looking at getting some Vulcan sc, have any of you lot used it?

Bit jubious as it doesn't contain an Igr, but it's nearly half the price & fleas are pretty busy for me atm so the cheaper the product the better

Personally I think how you do the treatment is more important than the chemical. Also if you have a few call backs its easy to loose confidence in what your using.

I use killgerm alphamax plus which I mainly buy in the sachets for ease of use and to reduce waste, I mix this with pyriproxyfen igr. This in effect is similar to stingray but is cheaper and pleasant to mix in the sachets (1 per 1 litre)

The SXcyperforce is also well priced and I have so far had no unexplained call backs and it can be mixed with an igr.

first 3 jobs i used cyperforce for I had call backs, I only dug the rest of the bottle out when I ran out of everything else during a busy spell! now iv used it for alot of jobs and I'm ordering some more on monday as its been 100% since. bout 30 squid a bottle and only 25ml per 5l for normal jobs.

Yeah I saw it is sx's new catalogue and I thought sounds a bit cheap. I used to do free call backs and inevitably most jobs "needed" a second spray (just customers getting their pounds worth), now I charge for a second treatment I hardly get any problems.

Ficam w is our main choice, and stingray for void properties. (Quicker knockdown for hungry fleas). Has anyone found any difference using igr mixed in with Ficam? I've had no call backs using just ficam after trialing both,so is it necessary?