Hw95 Or Hw100

Hi guys

Currently i have. Hw95 good solid springer constant hitting 11.5ftlb never let me down but really like the hw100 and a multishot would be better just looking for some advice from anyone that owns one to give me the final push ? am sure it will keep the wife happy.

Thanks

multi shot can have its problem .an empty mag just when you dont want an empty mag .some times with the hw 100 I forget to engage the mag ,so after the first shot the next shot is air only.shooting at a great distance with ease and silently is a big plus .

Get one man. Evvverrryyyoooonnnnesssss got a 100 though. Cant be a bad thing.

If your a dead shot with your 95, the 100 will be a walk in the park on a very warm and pleasant day :yes:

Thanks for the replies folks

Currently in the process and heard great reviews of the air arms Aswell i think ill head to my local shop at some point during the week see what i like best!

Will keep yous posted cheers

The HW 100 comes with two 14 shot mags giving you 28 shots while hunting without need of a reload. Now you just need to chose karbine and/ or thumb hole stock or sporter.

You could always try Midland Game fair which has airgun expo and you can try one out.

Owning a Pre-charged Air Rifle after a Springer can to some seem like a massive headache!

For example they are not grab and go Rifles as you must remember to recharge them before each outing.

Also of consideration is that when they go wrong the go annoyingly wrong.

Unless you plan on buying a diving bottle to recharge it, expect the novelty to wear off the first time you try using a Stirrup Hand-Pump or after you've taken it to be refilled 20 odd times at your nearest diving or gun shop!

Apart from that they are great fun to use simple to shoot and brilliantly stupidly accurate, so much so that some lads on here have gone back to using the humble Springer due to boredom!

I love them though.

• Like 2

I went from springer to pcp and it's was all too much headache forgetting to charge running out of charge on outings filling mags up a lot easier to grab a hand full of pellets not worry about how many shots you get and marking the gun catching it on branches and walls got a 97k now and haven't looked back love the hw..

• Like 2

Thanks for the info guys

Just in from my local shop tried the hw100 thumb hole felt brilliant and as use said shot brilliant never used a thumb hole stock before was suprised how comfy it felt when shooting. I suppose thats what i need to get used to leey not just grabbin the gun and pellets and heading out. I forgot to ask the shop how much they charge to fill the cyclinder cant be that much can it?

you soon get use to the change over from a springer to a pcp. if you have a bottle instead of a pump with it then its not really any hassle charging the gun back up.

i brought a hw100 kt earlier this year and i am very happy with the gun. great Trigger, easy cocking action, and more accurate than i will ever be lol.

Well been a slow week and its going to get slower picking up my hw100 saturday and the weekends taken its time to come Cant wait. And i also bumped into an old work colleague who used to do diving and has a old tank in his garage that iam more than happy to take of his hands just means i either keep the old springer or pass it on. As the female insists i have one ?.

I assume i will need to get the adaptor fitting to attach to the gun or do they usually come with one? As my local shops a 30min drive the tank should be perfect and save me numerous trips for refills.