Getting Permission Gone Wrong!

Just let it wash over you and move on.

I`ve told one farmer he would be better going back into the house as he was going in his wheelie bin if he didn`t, but the b*****ds all talk to each other so they are better off ignored.

It`s his profits the vermin are eating into.

I find when the farmer starts ranting and raving take a step back smile and try to wear them down with kindness I find at times it helps..atb

exactly and if you part on good terms you can all ways call again next year

I think if i said i wanted to sit in a hedge with an airgun and shoot a few rabbits it wouldnt be a problem, but as sonn as you mention a lurcher they think your the fecking devil or something

then start with with one and over time build up to the other, trust is earned

The most annoying thing is when the landowner says yes........& then a week later says no after speaking to his keeper, happened to me a few times.......:-(

happens a lot on tenanted farms when there owned by an estate, the tenant farmers have the right to control pests but others on the estate want it all

An estate is like a beautiful woman, You want to be all over her like a bad rash but her keeper stands in your way.

• Like 1