Foxes Preban

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres my single handed fox dog only way to run a dog single handed dont get me wrong you dont get as much single but you atleast you no what you have in your pen

At one time I was obsessed with catching foxes, mainly on the lamp with dogs run from a vehicle, I lived for it and over the years I got to see some top class dogs work, catching them was always the e

The big man after a hard days work lol

Posted Images

I see we're both sides are coming from... An if I still done aload of foxing I would deffiently have room for a quick dog that maybe couldn't or wouldn't finish a fox single handed but then I would certaintly be kennelling a dog that could do it single before one of them...

Here is a pic of a dog and a bitch when ran together didn't miss many If one of them got upto a fox... Doubled up catch dogs all them what you want but we had some fun with them!

image-27.jpg

The dogs above. 2 dogs smaller than 22inch catch dogs or doubled up. Call it what you want but they give us some fun but then again who would breed of this type of dog?

nowt wrong with small dogs that can do the job