Has Anyone Been

Twiggy you went to towlaw mate if I remember wright ?? Now scotch corner is so over run with rabbits it's unreal I've tried a few times for the rights to hunt with no joy but there is a couple of lads on here that do I'm sure they would back me up . It's only 20 mins from my home and every Monday morning when I travel down country to work be it 1am or 8 am there is just so many , I'd hate to think my dog was loose the poor fu##er wouldn't no where to run so is say go for it mate before they raise the price

Think his dog hand a bad knock I was going to meet up for a slurp but it never came to anything as his dog was hurt real bad and I work away ( I hope I'm getting this right ) and we never managed to meet up but sooner or later the beer will flow

Twiggy you went to towlaw mate if I remember wright ?? Now scotch corner is so over run with rabbits it's unreal I've tried a few times for the rights to hunt with no joy but there is a couple of lads on here that do I'm sure they would back me up . It's only 20 mins from my home and every Monday morning when I travel down country to work be it 1am or 8 am there is just so many , I'd hate to think my dog was loose the poor fu##er wouldn't no where to run so is say go for it mate before they raise the price

My mate has a lot of permission at scotch corner and the amount of rabbits is unreal been a few times lamping with the rifle you put the lamp across fields and it's like a grey moving carpet.

never took guns over with us just lurchers whippets and ferrets.we were there in janury it was poor hunting.alright for a lads holiday. bring plenty of drink because its in the middle of nowere

cheap digs for 3 nights I suppose. probably more for shooters than real hunters.. lol.

Sounds like you go a fair bit vin : ) how are your pet ferrets shaping up ??: ) : )

never took guns over with us just lurchers whippets and ferrets.we were there in janury it was poor hunting.alright for a lads holiday. bring plenty of drink because its in the middle of nowere

cheap digs for 3 nights I suppose. probably more for shooters than real hunters.. lol.

Sounds like you go a fair bit vin : ) how are your pet ferrets shaping up ??: ) : )

theres a few spots around that area that hold a few bunnies... But most of them places have been lamped and shot to bits.. in places that used to be well populated numbers are low these days.

The pet ferrets are shaping up very nicely mate. . . picked a couple of pairs up yesterday and they're belters.