Ferreting Advise West Midlands

jonce

Hi all i no this is a big ask but here goes. Im interested in ferreting but have never been nor no anybody to go to for advise, i am looking for somebody willing to let me tag along with them on an out to give me an insight into the sport and show me the ropes so to speak before i go out and buy ferrets, nets collars etc without even knowing its for me and then getting rid 6months down the line, in return i am willing to help out, donkey the gear and be on the end of the shovel or whatever needs doing. I am a respectful 32 year old guy just looking for a helping hand into a new sport and maybe make a few new friends along the way. if anybody feels they could help me out give me a shout. many thanks dan

• Like 1

Hi mate

dont be to despondent if you dont get many replies as most people wont ferret at this time of the year in the meantime glean as much info as you can from internet you tube books etc so when you get out without someone you become a help and not a hindrence. Hope you get out and it all goes well

cheers, yeah i no iv a little wait for the season to kick in yet just thought id put the feelers out and see what response i got if any, iv been doing my homework which has whats brought on the urge to do it for myself but watching videos and reading up only shows you so much, you can never beat hands on experience with someone who's does it for the pleasure

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Where are you based, midlands can be a bit of a drive to Bedford but we go out regular and you could come along see if its for you, if you get on ok and want to make it regular that's also fine with us.

Pm me as I don't always have time nor remember to check all my old posts.

• Like 1