My New Pup, 9 Weeks Old

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And her on her first kill lol

Cracking pup.   It seems like just yesterday mine was that age...     She's one next week. Little twat she has been. Lol. Wouldn't swap her for the world though now.   All the best.

Posted Images

Cheers Gaz, this one is testing my patience to the absolute maximum at times. Especially for the short time I've had her. But I can see her potential. If I can just get her through this very annoying stage she's at. I'm sure we are going to have a lot if fun together.

• Like 1

Cheers tb, I am enjoying her being a pup mate. Well most of it, its just when she decides the day is starting at 05:30 and decides the whole neighborhood should know. Although we have made a lot of progress on that. She does occasionally have a relapse lol

Another plus is I've gotten to meet some new neighbours. Who it turns out are very nice ...... For now lol

Edited by Allan.A

Thanks Shaaark, she already has the speed agility to match that shape also. I've never seen a pup so fast at this age.

She's lurcher to lurcher bred. Both sire and dam are deerhound,greyhound, whippet. The sire also has a splash of collie and bedlington in his breeding. You can't really see it in the pictures but she has a lot of long hairs in her coat so I think she will end up rough or broken coated.

• Like 1