My bitch,after having pups,has been moulting quite a lot ,her skin is also a little flaky,although generally looks well has plenty of weight on her coat is generally shiny although fine,

I was wondering if anyone has used any medicated shampoos ,I've seen a few on greyhound supply sites,anyone used any?

I realise that whelping pups has took al ot out of her and/or maybe a hormone imbalance

But want her looking shipshape once the pups.are off her all the best Roy

I'll give it a try paulus,zigzag got to worth it over paying £10, if it don't work I'll look great straight from the shower lol

Edited by roybo

head and shoulders :laugh: and i am not joking :thumbs:

My bitch suffers from flaky skin and I just bought two lots of Johnson's stuff from the pet shop.

One was the tea tree stuff and the other was something with Aloe Vera for dry skin. Only used them yesterday so don't know how they are working yet.

I did think about the head and shoulders though because dandruff is probably very similar to flaky skin I thought :hmm:

Cheers, D.

head and shoulders :laugh: and i am not joking :thumbs:

My bitch suffers from flaky skin and I just bought two lots of Johnson's stuff from the pet shop.

One was the tea tree stuff and the other was something with Aloe Vera for dry skin. Only used them yesterday so don't know how they are working yet.

I did think about the head and shoulders though because dandruff is probably very similar to flaky skin I thought :hmm:

Cheers, D.

have used it on a very flakey pat bitch in the past and it worked for for her along with an evening primrose capsule a day also try the stuff they use for babies with cradle cap

Thanks for the replies folks the flaky skin seems to have settled down,now after using a medicated shampoo from the chemists,

Just the thin coat now but I expect that to come good ,having been moulting while rearing pups hasn't helped,so decent diet and hopefully regrow when Autumn is here