Dont want to help you and all getting back no good ?? Offered you a 9 month old dog pup out of my old bitch a mate had offered me back and you knocked it back and they were bred for our own use so were defo out of good stuff !! Pre loved your best bet id say full of WORKING litters on their :whistling:

• Like 4

Dont want to help you and all getting back no good ?? Offered you a 9 month old dog pup out of my old bitch a mate had offered me back and you knocked it back and they were bred for our own use so were defo out of good stuff !! Pre loved your best bet id say full of WORKING litters on their :whistling:

there you are true saxon has offered you one and it would just be perfact to enter round christmas great offer

Edited by milliken
  • Like 3

he is as he is the one paying for it but no matter what its out of you pay your money and take your chance it may working and it may not i know i would nt be intrested in paying for a pup unless i seen both sire and dame dug to

robert

I am want a pup at 8week old not 9 months old I want 2 see dam and sire it's ok sayin they av offered me 1 I can not see the dam and sire and I am not goin off some one saying it's off good stuff and y you saying go and see ant and deck get off ur lap top u bell end who the f**k u slagging off I am no dick head if u not got what I want don't get back to me I am looking for a pup not a 9month old dog pup that's wive the dam and can see sire then I no I don't want 2 be getting in to a slagging Mach I just want a pup off good stuff

I want pup dnt want 2 go out 2 digg with the dam and sire want to see them n see if they av had the work then it's down to me to get it it's ok some one saying this man dont av shit or he has good dogs it's down to me I am paying for it and I am no messer if the dog I want is there I will av it defo

Edited by Salford black dog