Suarez = Nutcase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biting and Spitting are on a par. Should be dropped on the spot for doing either.

I think your spell checker turned bellend into legend...

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues. He'll ge

Posted Images

So what, he is fired up which is exactly what he should be IMHO.......in sport, go hard or go home !

what a foolish statement ...too the point of biting people :hmm:

It's a fine line if your are mentally fired up in sport IMHO......sometimes it bubbles over.

Nothing more than that.

Look at the group table......look who scored the goals, you tell me who was mentally the best team and player ?

So no, it's not a foolish statement matey, some players go out for a kick about and some go to war......the bloke who gos to war always masters the other dude

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

It's a fine line if your are mentally fired up in sport IMHO......sometimes it bubbles over.

Nothing more than that.

Look at the group table......look who scored the goals, you tell me who was mentally the best team and player ?

So no, it's not a foolish statement matey, some players go out for a kick about and some go to war......the bloke who gos to war always masters the other dude

:thumbs:

Nothing more than that.

we'll see who " master's the other dude" when he gets a lengthy ban , he'll be kicking his heels but hey he can afford it :thumbs:

I'm not trying to pick holes but your statement falls flat when you compare him to the likes of Messi , Zola and or Linaker for example :thumbs:

Nothing more than that.

we'll see who " master's the other dude" when he gets a lengthy ban , he'll be kicking his heels but hey he can afford it :thumbs:

I'm not trying to pick holes but your statement falls flat when you compare him to the likes of Messi , Zola and or Linaker for example :thumbs:

fuk off pill ye bellend

Nothing more than that.

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues.

He'll get banned from the World Cup and effectively cost his side a good chance of actually wining it.

Personally I'd let him play but insist he wears a mask like Hannabils....embarrass the c**t into stopping biting.

• Like 4

So what, he is fired up which is exactly what he should be IMHO.......in sport, go hard or go home !

Suarez went hard then? He's definitely going home now...and he might not kick a ball again for a while!

Nothing more than that.

I agree with you in that some players get pretty psyched up to get the best out of themselves...., and that in the heat of battle it can sometimes 'bubble over'. By 'bubble over' I mean that they might leave a foot in, get involved with a bit of 'afters', or get booked for going too far with the ref. Injecting a bit of malice into a tackle is not the same as biting another player off the ball... and then feigning injury to try and con the ref..., that is utter madness.

Uruguay have done well to qualify from a tough group..., largely because of (a half fit) Suarez and his goals against England. Suarez & Uruguay had the opportunity to go and really make a mark on this competition..., and I believe that Suarez could have been THE stand out player of the world cup. I also think that that, coupled with his club form might have seen a huge (maybe world record) bid to take him to Spain this summer. He's that good.

"the bloke who goes to war always masters the other dude" tell that to Zidane & Marco Matterazi!!!

They say there's a fine line between genius and madness...I guess we know where that line is now.

Suarez = Nutcase

What a load of old women you are, no wonder the media make such a big deal about things........it's to play to little fannies like you lot.

f**k sake, big boys game.......grow a set.

Ban him?.....f***ing FA should hire him to try and teach the England squad some of what he has got!!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

What a load of old women you are, no wonder the media make such a big deal about things........it's to play to little fannies like you lot.

f**k sake, big boys game.......grow a set.

Ban him?.....f*****g FA should hire him to try and teach the England squad some of what he has got!!

Now I know your on a Wind up :thumbs:

Lol at wilf, i feel you also need treatment, really really wilf, its ok to bite on pitch really ? You really must be a weirdsort yourself, sad thing is if rooney , beckham, or joey barton did the same you would be the first to bite lumps out of them so get your head out your arse and see the bigger picture.

Edited by bracken boy

Nothing more than that.

fuk off pill ye bellend
shouldn't you be at school by now :bye:

No wind up at all, just all this talk of life bans and all that, your making a mountain out of a molehill.

Let's make this simple, you have two forwards who play together week in, week out........one is Sturrige the other Suarez

It's a must win game, the other teams back four a rough experienced dudes........(remember to win, you have to hit the back of the net more than the other team since they don't hand out prizes for being a gentleman).........who do you pick up front ?

Serious question

Lol at wilf, i feel you also need treatment, really really wilf, its ok to bite on pitch really ? You really must be a weirdsort yourself, sad thing is if rooney , beckham, or joey barton did the same you would be the first to bite lumps out of them so get your head out your arse and see the bigger picture.

Should Roy Keane and Eric Cantona have been banned for life ?