'Perversions'; Which Is Worse Out Of These Two?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:laugh: Ok, what it is; I've become involved in an ~ actually quite fasinating and purely accademic (!) ~ discussion about acts of " Perversion ". Well, one mans meat 'n all that. But let's Please try to keep this - if any - debate above the neck line, eh? We don't need the infantile chortling :rolleyes:

Central question revolves around Coprophillia (fasination with shit) 'Vs' Necrophillia; Dead bodies. It's been stated that children will indeed play with their own shit. True enough; I've seen that first hand and heard further, 'annecdotal' evidence.

But it was further suggested, based on the above, that aversion to shit may be a case of 'Social Programming'. As in, our mums always told us to 'Leave that (shit) alone!'.

Maybe, if we'd been brought up in Rhwanda, we'd have equelly been told to " Leave that corpse alone / Hack it to bits; It's a f*cking Hutu " ? Who knows?

Anyway, my question is: What do You - the (largely) british public at large - reckon is the most off the scale; Interest in shit or dead people? And Why?

Just to repeat, for the record: This stems from a purely accademic discussion. No one's getting angry and no one's professing any interest in either preoccupation. And it's all being discussed in an adult maner, elsewhere. Can we try to reflect that here?

Thankyou :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God Ditch, this time on a Saturday morning :icon_eek: . What you say about the fascination that babies have, don't they just love the stuff and like with a lot of things, when told to "leave it", the more fascinating it must get. I can't remember if I went down that road myself, can't ask my Mam & Dad as Dad is no longer with us, although he'd have just loved me asking :laugh::icon_eek: , as for Mam, well she has a job to remember who I am God bless her, could be well worth a try though as when she ties herself up in knots we would just end laughing our heads off and it would make her day.

As for the corpses :hmm: , I worked for the NHS once and started off at ground zero as a porter. Now porters are not recognised as a living organism by shall we say the "qualified" staff in hospitals and are treated accordingly.......like shit (hey, we've come full circle :laugh: ).

Part of a porters job was to sort out corpses, take them from the wards etc to the mortuary, remove their jewellery and shove them in the fridge. Another thing was "The Clinical Waste" collection, this again was a trip to the mortuary to check if there were any limbs that had to be collected for incineration . You would have to trawl through the fridges as you would just be told there was a collection, not what feckin section it was in :laugh:

Now I used to switch off to this stuff and make light of it, but, I did work with one or two who would be drooling at the prospect of the trips to the mortuary :icon_eek: .

Now, over the years I have seen quite a few corpses and this together with "sitting in" on an operation in theatre, they both had one thing in common............I was always feckin starving afterwards :icon_eek: , everyone I spoke to said the same.

What's all that about then?

Al :thumbs:

I think both are pretty gross, allthough theres something much more disrespectful about wanting to hump a deid body than eating a bit of shite, so I would have to go with the necrophilia :sick: :sick:

I dont know how anyone could be fascinated with shite, but the various websites and the fact there is a name for it (scatology) shows that some people must be :icon_eek: :sick: It smells bad and looks horrible, why anyone would want to eat it, daub it on their bodies or paint pictures with it, I fecking dont know :icon_eek: Its a weird world out there :laugh:

I have never understood the fascination some men have with the rear area either :laugh: As far as I am concerned its a one way street, the traffic flows better in the exit direction than entry :laugh: Some men always seem obsessed with it though, I have found the best way to cure their obsession is to tell them I only receive to give, so they have to be prepared to have it done to them, that usually stops the conversation pretty quickly :toast:

oh dear :sick:

both are shall we say not nice but imo i would rather (if i had to) have a mate who has a thing about playing with turds than one that had a thing about playing with dead bodys.

the social programing thing is intresting.if i spat into my glass of drink while people were watching me do it,then drank the drink the people watching would be disgusted. yes\no?

as for the men being obseesed with :icon_eek: a mate of mine started seeing a bird that really liked :icon_eek: only thing was my pal wernt very keen on doing it to her. one big blob of melted areo chocolate placed onto his old boy at the correct time and she :icon_redface: never wanted it like that again

Theres probably a lot on here who feel there shagging a dead body every night :laugh::laugh: but its a shag :laugh:

FFS Kay!, you crack me up :laugh: :laugh:

Well it made you laugh didnt it :laugh::laugh:

Theres probably a lot on here who feel there shagging a dead body every night :laugh::laugh: but its a shag :laugh:

The amount of tablets I've been taking the last few weeks, I not only feel like a corpse, I've been told I look like one :icon_eek::laugh:

The amount of tablets I've been taking the last few weeks, I not only feel like a corpse, I've been told I look like one :icon_eek::laugh:

Well you need a good laugh then :laugh: keep ya pecker up though :laugh: