Too Warm For A Ghillie

Well down the permission have only been once in the last month! Still got my skills tho lol.. 28 yards off the bipod smk100kt .22 jsb exacts 3 shots on top of eachother! The zero on this hawke sidewinder has never moved a mm well happy with it.

Got one squizzer aswel so far. 25 yards standing unsupported. its too hot for a ghillie tho im sweating buckets!!

20140622_123738_zps1dxa92fo.jpg

20140622_123759_zps4ca3rdpi.jpg

20140622_135832_zpsbvveifzt.jpg

thought id take some selfies aswel lol

20140622_140916_zpsjwqxkjc6.jpg

Hit that 'like' button ;)

20140622_140650_zps4ire2zrb.jpg

1shot SKoT ;)

• Like 6

Love the selfies mate, proper cracked me up!! Ha ha.

Think I'd shit my pants if I was having a nice Sunday walk in the countryside & you jumped out all ghilli'ed up!!

Top shooting as well Skotty boy, one day I gotta get myself one of those smk 100's! ;)

ATB

Daryl

• Like 3

Well down the permission have only been once in the last month! Still got my skills tho lol.. 28 yards off the bipod smk100kt .22 jsb exacts 3 shots on top of eachother! The zero on this hawke sidewinder has never moved a mm well happy with it.

Got one squizzer aswel so far. 25 yards standing unsupported. its too hot for a ghillie tho im sweating buckets!!

20140622_123738_zps1dxa92fo.jpg

20140622_123759_zps4ca3rdpi.jpg

20140622_135832_zpsbvveifzt.jpg

thought id take some selfies aswel lol

20140622_140916_zpsjwqxkjc6.jpg

Hit that 'like' button ;)

20140622_140650_zps4ire2zrb.jpg

1shot SKoT ;)

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

A bit hot??

A bit OTT for firing an air rifle is it not???

Get this thread linked to the general section it could do with livening up!! :laugh:

Here we go, the dog boys are coming ! :laugh::snack:

Any way its not a proper AirGun thread with out a few grizzly blooded animal photos ! :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

I have an air rifle too. :thumbs:

The squirrel is in the 3rd and 5th pic can see the shot placement.

Its hard to get near the squizzers on my permission so i thought i would try camo. So not really OTT For airguns IMO Seems to work quite well. Not much about today but just got another 21 yard elevated from standing unsupported. Died up the tree tho so no pics.

Lifes just fun and games thought id throw in a few selfies for the laugh.

Happy sunday lads

The squirrel is in the 3rd and 5th pic can see the shot placement.

Its hard to get near the squizzers on my permission so i thought i would try camo. So not really OTT For airguns IMO Seems to work quite well. Not much about today but just got another 21 yard elevated from standing unsupported. Died up the tree tho so no pics.

Lifes just fun and games thought id throw in a few selfies for the laugh.

Happy sunday lads

made me laugh :thumbs:

Big old rook.. 52 yards lased the tree as he was flying to it and got rested on the fencepost.. stupid twazak landed and looked at his mate that was over the fields allowing me to line up and release the .22 jsb exact. Watched it fly along its trajectory and smash straight through the birds chest dropping him like a stone with one last breath he mumbled a squark and the sky erupted with corvids. No more landed tho and buggered off to safety. Pretty happy with that #1shotSKoT

20140622_180923_zps8xkig1ph.jpg

• Like 4

A bit hot??

Get this thread linked to the general section it could do with livening up!! :laugh:

Any way its not a proper AirGun thread with out a few grizzly blooded animal photos ! :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

so do I -- had 3 pigeons without leaving the garden and in my flip flops n shorts :D

• Like 1

A bit hot??

so do I -- had 3 pigeons without leaving the garden and in my flip flops n shorts :D

And a can of Special Brew in hand ?! :D

A bit hot??

And a can of Special Brew in hand ?! :D

mrs bought a shit load of fosters with lime in it ?? :blink:

• Like 1