Bp Fella X Jw Bitch Out Of Biscuit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hares still flying feb

Im not surprised he came form good stock.I have enough of a brain not to be listening to lies and repeating them for people.

true the word on the street was tk an ph only started killing a few back end feb

Posted Images

So how is fella bred?

Gorger bred fella of Bingo whiteman dog x gorger old bitch
he prob trying to reproduce the black assassin all the same lines there :yes:
different hearts though

I have a few clips of brothers and sisters to fellas mother il try and get them up for yea.She was of prince father of the black assassin and cathys bitch mother to J.Ks (rip) judy :yes::laugh:

Anyone no of these dogs or have 1 there be bout 17 months old? Any info would be appreciated thanks ,,

the mother Lilly khan x biscuit Charlie blondie my uncle has good dog out litter f h sold 1last week litter brother 3grand ex has another good bitch out litter

I remember lining biscuit with khan..how did the litter turn out and who ended up owning them....Cheers..Ben

i told sg to put khan over biscuit ben . if you remember he sent her up to you just after you lined asha with khan ..khan was a very very good stocker :thumbs:

The Delightful Cruise x Della Russ son to mother mating was the second time the breeder done it, they fiddled papers to hide mother son line iirc, this line also produced the bendy legged pup, breeding defects in saluki are almost unknown, same breeder went onto breed saluki x huskie,

thats right richy .there was also a stink about them because they were breeding puppies and portraying them to be by a certain dog .writing papers up portraying him as the sire long after he was brown bread :thumbs:

Someone told me snatch killed 550 hares when he was running so if he jacked on as many that was 1100 he ran and if he missed 1 out of 3 that he did run that makes it 1650 that he was slipped on .So if he ran for five seasons and give it six months of a season he was slipped on 12 or 13 hares every time he went out .No wonder he jacked if any dog was giving the same I think it would do the same :laugh: :laugh:Some people don't try their dogs fully maybe oggie might have over done it a bit.I like to over do it with them a bit aswell some lads walk all day looking for the right slip not me or oggie by the sound of it :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone no of these dogs or have 1 there be bout 17 months old? Any info would be appreciated thanks ,,

the mother Lilly khan x biscuit Charlie blondie my uncle has good dog out litter f h sold 1last week litter brother 3grand ex has another good bitch out litter

I remember lining biscuit with khan..how did the litter turn out and who ended up owning them....Cheers..Ben

i told sg to put khan over biscuit ben . if you remember he sent her up to you just after you lined asha with khan ..khan was a very very good stocker :thumbs:

Yes Geoff i remember his brother brought her up with his young son..I am pleased khan helped to produce some good stuff. ;) .I remember he got a bit of bad press early on..

I presently have one of his grandson's Nero x Doris and am more than happy with his progress..Just waiting for the cut now mate for a few early runs :thumbs:

w

• Like 1

You be hard to find a dog run or tested as much as fella. He was that mad for it billy would take him coursing 4 good runs then when we come home and billy would take other dogs out you couldn't leave fella or he wouldve eat the penn so he was taken and gven 6 mile behind the motor. He was run 3 times a week easy if not more sometimes couple days in a row. Some heart. His father was same the whiteman bingo give him some hammer the day he was sold for 10k in jan he run 7 hares killing 5. He was matched twice a week my old kathy bitch couldn't took that stick hence the reason I used whiteman to put bit more off an engine in. Plus she had bad feet whiteman great feet. The cross worked well as fella good feet and good engine.

• Like 1

ITS A PITY THAT THIS WITEMAN WASENT PUT A FEW GOOD ENGLISH BITCHS LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD DOGS PEOPLE COULD HAVE HAD :hmm: :hmm:just to add 5 euro for a muzzle if yer dog is eating the pen save a lot of money on petrol with the price of it now a day.

Edited by welcome

So fella had good wind a strong dog sounds a good animal

Hope big Joe j get whT he is looking for inhis pups I am very happy with the lines I have in my yard I going stick to those lines and bred me own cream bitch next I am happy out no need for other lines, Edited by captain2010

Someone told me snatch killed 550 hares when he was running so if he jacked on as many that was 1100 he ran and if he missed 1 out of 3 that he did run that makes it 1650 that he was slipped on .So if he ran for five seasons and give it six months of a season he was slipped on 12 or 13 hares every time he went out .No wonder he jacked if any dog was giving the same I think it would do the same :laugh: :laugh:Some people don't try their dogs fully maybe oggie might have over done it a bit.I like to over do it with them a bit aswell some lads walk all day looking for the right slip not me or oggie by the sound of it :laugh: :laugh:

Should not listen to other people. You off all people should know this.