Foxy Charlie Bred Pup

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch is seven months old now and she bred by A.W chief which sire to him is D.R chase mother is five generation of line breeding. Im hoping she'll turn out like her grand sire plenty of heart been to

Better pic a lot clearer boys.

Last time I know he had her up for sale 1200 with trial captain I had a few boys after buying her kip , p.n and many more but a let C.n take her because I thought she would of sin the work with him an

Posted Images

Nice pup ;)

Cheers pal guna get her on a few bunnies round my way now there cutting a few of the grass fields . Then al hold her back its just to see what shes like on using her mouth. Am hoping shes not one to sit back not knowing what to do with her mouth . But ive had her messing with dummy in back yard that ive made , shes bin using her mouth on it so av got a good feeling shes guna be a good un atb jimmy.

Yeah she a lovely bitch jimmy how she turn out for cn lovely bitch lad

Last time I know he had her up for sale 1200 with trial captain I had a few boys after buying her kip , p.n and many more but a let C.n take her because I thought she would of sin the work with him and he bred her. Others didnt want to give me the money I was askimg for her with ban lol.
  • Like 1

Yeah she a lovely bitch jimmy how she turn out for cn lovely bitch lad

Last time I know he had her up for sale 1200 with trial captain I had a few boys after buying her kip , p.n and many more but a let C.n take her because I thought she would of sin the work with him and he bred her. Others didnt want to give me the money I was askimg for her with ban lol.

It was at CNs a while back that dog mate I'm sure a fella from Ireland bought it for 1200 it's dan x roxy init ?