Yeah but what about Stanus Baratheon now he has his new army? Surely he's going to go back and take power from the Lanisters (don't like that witch though, except she's is fit)

He's got to go through the Boltons and the North before he can even think about taking on the Lannisters. The rate the Lions are dropping there might not even be any of them left even if he does manage to get back down to Kings Landing anyway! :laugh:

Even if he gets through the Boltons and starts heading south he'll have Griff and Young Griff with the Golden Company at there back to sort out then

Oh shit yeah, forgot about the GC landing in the stormlands! lol Reckon young Griff is the real deal?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There'll be a new character in the next book, they've just released a taster chapter. SPOILER ALERT !!                                        

Is The Hound f**k as like dead! If he was dead, she'd have f**king Killed him ~ the blonde maggot, I mean.   (Sorry; I'm so f**king deaf I don't manage to catch half their names)   Love her to b

Nobody lives happily ever after and if you read the books you'd know that, besides he's not finished the books yet and Winter is Coming.   Valar morghulis !!

Yeah but what about Stanus Baratheon now he has his new army? Surely he's going to go back and take power from the Lanisters (don't like that witch though, except she's is fit)

He's got to go through the Boltons and the North before he can even think about taking on the Lannisters. The rate the Lions are dropping there might not even be any of them left even if he does manage to get back down to Kings Landing anyway! :laugh:

Even if he gets through the Boltons and starts heading south he'll have Griff and Young Griff with the Golden Company at there back to sort out then

Oh shit yeah, forgot about the GC landing in the stormlands! lol Reckon young Griff is the real deal?

Don't think he is, that would've meant they knew that tywin was going to switch sides

Spoilers lol

What about lady stone heart she's gotta be in the next season

:yes:

The books have loads of back story that the tv show can't dramatise, the tv show is good but not a patch on the books imo. :thumbs:

Ahh f**k it, I've only gone and bought the book.

See you back online in a few weeks once you've read them all.. :bye::laugh: By then you'll be as hanging for the next one as me, JB and anyone else who's read them! :D

So I know this is a bit premature but do you think once this series is complete we'll see spin offs from the rest of the GoT world? A GoT Hobbit if you will. Such a rich history and detailed history/back story gives so much potential for that. The First men discovering Westeros and the ensuing war with the Children and the White Walkers.... The Andal invasion..... The Targaryen invasion or probably best Robert's rebellion against the Mad King. Never mind the potential for stories from the other continents.

So I know this is a bit premature but do you think once this series is complete we'll see spin offs from the rest of the GoT world? A GoT Hobbit if you will. Such a rich history and detailed history/back story gives so much potential for that. The First men discovering Westeros and the ensuing war with the Children and the White Walkers.... The Andal invasion..... The Targaryen invasion or probably best Robert's rebellion against the Mad King. Never mind the potential for stories from the other continents.

I think one of the spin offs will be "Dunk and Egg" G RR Martin as already done 3 books with them in, The Hedge Knight, The Sworn Sword and The Mystery Knight.

Lots of scope with all the previous events in Westeros. Theres talk of Sean Bean coming back next season aswell, if its true I can envisage some flashback scenes, maybe through Bran?

:hmm: Tower of Joy and "promise me Ned"

Its the spin offs that are keeping GRRM from finishing the main book series IMO. I'm sure theres a book coming out soon about the history of westeros which adds more detail to the already rich background of the ice and fire series.. :hmm: As John said, there are already several short stories out there like the Tales of Dunc and Egg and one about the Targaryen civil war they called The Dance of the Dragons in which the number of Targaryen dragons tumbled drastically.