I don't think white walkers can be killed by fire, only dragon stone, it's whites that are killed by fire.

And she's got 3 dragons, just one has gone AWOL.

And yeah, the love affair with Missandei needs to happen! LOL

The Others and wights can be killed by dragon glass(obsidian) or by valyrian steel, they're just scared of fire(the Others).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There'll be a new character in the next book, they've just released a taster chapter. SPOILER ALERT !!                                        

Is The Hound f**k as like dead! If he was dead, she'd have f**king Killed him ~ the blonde maggot, I mean.   (Sorry; I'm so f**king deaf I don't manage to catch half their names)   Love her to b

Nobody lives happily ever after and if you read the books you'd know that, besides he's not finished the books yet and Winter is Coming.   Valar morghulis !!

It's a shame we've probely seen the last of bronn jerome Flynn got the character from the books spot on IMO

No I think we'll still see a bit more of Bronn in the tv show, though I don't think he'll be in the books. :thumbs:

I don't think white walkers can be killed by fire, only dragon stone, it's whites that are killed by fire.

The Others and wights can be killed by dragon glass(obsidian) or by valyrian steel, they're just scared of fire(the Others).

I thought wights could be killed by burning, isn't that how Jon Snow killed that wight that attacked the Lord Commander in S1 or 2? Wights are just dead people that have been zombified by white walkers, right? That's my understanding anyway.

Those Children of the forest are going to be interesting little feckers. They seem to be the only ones that know how to deal with them.

Edited by Born Hunter

I'm sorry but the White Walkers can only be killed by fire or that weird bone stuff and bring dead folk back to life unless the body is burned, and that blonde piece has two great fook off fire breathing dragons at her command, an accumulating army of highly trained soldiers. My guess is she's going to be begged to stop the white walkers and then made queen and then have a passionate love affair with that hot bodied translator of her's.

Can't see Daenerys getting to Westeros anytime soon, her Dragon's ain't big enough to be ridden yet either.

I thought wights could be killed by burning, isn't that how Jon Snow killed that wight that attacked the Lord Commander in S1 or 2? Wights are just dead people that have been zombified by white walkers, right? That's my understanding anyway.

Those Children of the forest are going to be interesting little feckers. They seem to be the only ones that know how to deal with them.

Yes the wights can be killed by fire, the Others(white walkers) can though they say fire isn't whooly effective, I'm not saying anymore unless I'll be getting into spoilers.

• Like 1

It's a shame we've probely seen the last of bronn jerome Flynn got the character from the books spot on IMO

No I think we'll still see a bit more of Bronn in the tv show, though I don't think he'll be in the books. :thumbs:

I really do hope we see more of bron, his lines are always class lol. I did however think he was bit of a pirck for not standing up for tytion, when he called for a champion, in trial by combat

Dont think the wights can be killed with obsidian or valaryan steel butt, just fire.. :hmm: Would have to recheck.. :victory:

Wonder which stark worgs a dragon first? :huh:

WARNING: Spoiler/book reader speculation

Probably the one with Targaryen blood? :tongue2: I reckon Tyrion's going to end up riding on a dragon at some point and all..

Wonder which stark worgs a dragon first? :huh:

WARNING: Spoiler/book reader speculation

Probably the one with Targaryen blood? :tongue2: I reckon Tyrion's going to end up riding on a dragon at some point and all..

Yeah like I'm not gonna click that! LOL......... oh and SHIT, really? Suddenly another thing has clicked into place!

• Like 1

Yeah but what about Stanus Baratheon now he has his new army? Surely he's going to go back and take power from the Lanisters (don't like that witch though, except she's is fit)

He's got to go through the Boltons and the North before he can even think about taking on the Lannisters. The rate the Lions are dropping there might not even be any of them left even if he does manage to get back down to Kings Landing anyway! :laugh:

Yeah but what about Stanus Baratheon now he has his new army? Surely he's going to go back and take power from the Lanisters (don't like that witch though, except she's is fit)

He's got to go through the Boltons and the North before he can even think about taking on the Lannisters. The rate the Lions are dropping there might not even be any of them left even if he does manage to get back down to Kings Landing anyway! :laugh:

Even if he gets through the Boltons and starts heading south he'll have Griff and Young Griff with the Golden Company at there back to sort out then

Dont think the wights can be killed with obsidian or valaryan steel butt, just fire.. :hmm: Would have to recheck.. :victory:

Just checked and your right butty, wights can be killed only by fire but the Others(white walkers) can be killed by dragonglass and dragonsteel(valyrian steel) :victory:

• Like 1