As above folks I have pcp's and love them but I've never owned or really used a springer and never a tuned springer ! (Please don't hate me! Lol)

I held a 97kt but didn't like it because the scope was so low / the cheek piece was so high it was unshootable for me.

How ever I really fancy a SFS springer, most likely a Imp or Banshee!

But I can't decide which of the two too choose!

Which one would you recommend out of the two and why ?

ATB

Matt

Bloody SFS. Spreads like a virus. [For obvious reasons of course :)]

Get a HW mate, tune it yourself, you'll know the rifle better and feel sorted that you have something thats 'yours'. I had PCP's all before I started shooting a springer too, took the jump, got a 98 and v-mached it, I wouldnt look back now, Im a better shooter for it and there just as accurate as an PCP within reason.

Best of luck with it all.

Rez,

There's a very good reason I don't touch stuff like this, especially if it's load bearing or under pressure!

If I had a go anything could happen from nothing to . . . . Well catastrophic failure resulting in injory to something or someone !

Am best sticking to shooting and leave the messing about well alone !

At £375 it's only £100 for the "imp-isation" which includes the silencer ! So am happy to do that.

ATB

Matt

If you knew me... I struggle to boil the kettle. Its easy to do and well worth it. The spring comes straight out, no pressure or load on it. Anyway. The choice of course is yours :thumbs:

Best wishes man.

• Like 1

Second mr ruthless. The under lever you feel for the end of the barrel within the breech. A break barrel could be a bit trickier, but I think you get used to it super quick. You going for the 'imp'? I think, it's just a modded 99... Is the stock as good as it could be? Lightweight though compared to the others.

So whats the difference between a spectre and a banshee then ?

I dont want an imp too small and light for me.

As for 97 and scopes.. ive had both thumbhole stocks beech and synthetic and had sporters aswel using various different mounts and scope heights and all have handled and shouldered very nice for me.

I think a 40 in medium mounts or a 50 in high mounts both feel as good as eachother especially if you have an adjustable butt that just makes them even better.

• Like 1