Thl Air Gun Meet August 2014

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to come and join in but...., we are having the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum's only airworthy Avro Lancaster visit us with the RAF's BBMF Lancaster at RAF Coningsby And the two Lancs will

It’s a great shame it clashes with the UKAHFT National Series at MAD; otherwise I would have been there to join good friends and meet new ones from THL Forum. Historically it’s a great event organise

Hope you boys dont start kissin'... All these men with their own tents...

Nothing like an early start is there Davy, just hope I dont fall asleep on that train & miss my stop! ;)

Is there anyone that could pick me up a couple of tins of either JSB exacts or H&N field sports in .177 flavour please and I'll give you the money for them?

Got a mad week at work, I start before my gun shop opens and finish after it closes..

Thanks

Daryl

Nothing like an early start is there Davy, just hope I dont fall asleep on that train & miss my stop! ;) Is there anyone that could pick me up a couple of tins of either JSB exacts or H&N field sports in .177 flavour please and I'll give you the money for them? Got a mad week at work, I start before my gun shop opens and finish after it closes.. Thanks Daryl

I have some .177 jsb 2 brand new unopened tins from the same batch. 4.52

And 1 tin of aa fields 4.52 unopened.

Bought them by mistake so i can sell you them if you want. Think i paid £8 each so £24 you can have all 3 for £20 if you want mate. Let me know

Just the 97 mate. Its my favorite and i like the challenge, and fun of a springer when plinking and target-ing.

The smk 100 is my hunting gun i dont see the point shooting targets with it.

Thats just my oppinion of course

Good choice mate, I'm bringing my TX. I put my panorama on it last night and got it zeroed.. now its a deadly bit of kit! ;)

We can have a few friendly competitions, battle of the springers...

Edited by Daz87
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...