England V Honduras

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fooking hell, I ain't even English and I want em to do better than most you English folk lollol

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.   "YOU NEED TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT "        

We have nothing to loose. Roy has picked a young sqaud with a few older players know one gives us a chance Are biggest enermy is our own media , Lets enjoy it for what it is Let the roller

Posted Images

Glen hod dole is sweating like a twat......anybody watching it lol.

yeh eclectic storm stops play :laugh: England 2 -0 I reckon when they play again :yes:

I`m struggling to stay awake fooking delay.. :laugh::laugh:

Anyone else think Lalanna is abit out of his depth at this level?

no way!!! just inexperienced.............any contender for player of the year in the prem has to be an international........... :yes:

Definately not....he looks like a bright spark whos fearlessness could be just what the doctor ordered in a big tournament.

• Like 2

Definately not....he looks like a bright spark whos fearlessness could be just what the doctor ordered in a big tournament.

:thumbs:

what a fooking boring bunch of experts ....

there not their to entertain you lol

we need someone with a bit of life in them tho ffs ..... :laugh: I don't mind Dixon and wrighty can be alright

what a fooking boring bunch of experts ....

there not their to entertain you lol

we need someone with a bit of life in them tho ffs ..... :laugh: I don't mind Dixon and wrighty can be alright

i no mate lol..........how adrian chiles gets on there is well beyond me........:blink:

• Like 1

only friendly , but fook me from what ive watched when they came back on ,they were crap ,deff will be going home early. they got no chance when the better teams turn up :yes:

only friendly , but fook me from what ive watched when they came back on ,they were crap ,deff will be going home early. they got no chance when the better teams turn up :yes:

you cant count that game mate!!! a 40 min break in the 1st half dont help.........:no: