We have a side full of bright youngsters. We have knothing to loose

One game at a time wayne roony thats all were asking of you when you hit the bar the st end went ahhhhhhhhh

One game at a time. Ill get my coat.

knothing......... :D

i do.........watched Uruguay v northern ireland and cavani was held off by their defence all game apart from the pass for the goal, if suarez is out for our game i think we can beat them easy enough.........same with italy v ireland, cant see nothing to make us fear the azzurri..............costa rica???? who are they...... :D

Italy and Uruguay both have a better world cup record than us,both have beaten us more than we have beaten them,both are betting favorites to finish the group ahead of us..............do we have better more in form players than Pirlo/De Rossi for Italy or Suarez/Cavani for Uruguay..............dont get me wrong im not being negative im hoping to win the whole thing :D ..........but looking from the outside in theres no real reason to expect us to get out the group.

I fancy Belgium, no one is mentioning them and they have a very strong team throughout.

Yes mate i mentioned them a few times in the world cup thread got a cheeky tenner on em at 33/1 :D I think the heat will do em tbh but they have a potentially talented team .Good bet for the euros in 2 years :yes:

Got another tenner on Chile :thumbs: Although i think deep down it will go to one of the south American teams, poss Spain.

i dont know much about football, is rooney the one who shags very old prostitutes?

rooneys the 1 thats always going to be brilliant for england,but ends up as usual being shite.how many chances can someone be given when they disappear when putting on a england shirt.