Air Gun Setup .22Cal Full Kit Why ???

hi guys as per title

im based in leeds so closer the better
will travel within reason

im looking for a half decent full setup ready to go <12lbft

post what you have and where you are with pics if poss or links to your threads

thanks

dave

Hi mate, I have a full set-up for sale, R10 mk2 in .22 cal, MTC taipan 6-24x56 scope with sunshades and sidewheel, A&M marksman silencer, Deben tilt bipod, 3l 300bar bottle and whip with 10 months test left, swiss arms famas double strap padded gun case, guntuff laser range finder, Sling and combro cb-625 mk4 chronoscope. The whole kit stands me at over £1500 and is all in immaculate condition and the rifle shoots spot on at 567fps (11.4ft/lb) . Its a very very reluctant sale so havn't actually listed it as yet. I'm looking for £950 or very very close offer. I'm located near Burnley about an hour from leeds. If your interested i can send you some pics of it all.

All the best, Phil.

Hi,

I have a sharp innova .22 pneumatic pump-up in good condition,

(apart from some chipping on the butt end), no rust etc, owned from new,

comes with a silencer and a kassnar 2.5 X 32 scope, with some spare seals etc.

and original box. very rare now

looking for £180 if your interested.

located in west of Hull East Yorkshire.

post-95292-0-41389300-1402239673.jpg

post-95292-0-49105500-1402239741.jpg