Granddaughters Of Splodge

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Splodge and snatch we're top dogs so were others in the litter including a very good bitch . For several years splodge was classed as the best match dog in the country and with good reason . However ,

Well fck me if Captain was a shitter ill have all your shitters now. Id have a dog of his style in a heart beat, busy great mouth read quarry well like I say dog I liked was Captain seemed an honest

crabbers only remember a dogs bad day

My bitch is getting lined nextweekend to the son of splodge x fettle.

Didn't Chris from north east breed that litter,,,just 4 in the litter,,,Chris kept a bitch,,, I had a bitch,,,I know a young lad local to him had one,,,nice big dog,,,I spoke to the lad at a show,,,when it was a young adult and he was pleased with him,,,,is that that the sire sailor?

• Like 1

Well fck me if Captain was a shitter ill have all your shitters now. Id have a dog of his style in a heart beat, busy great mouth read quarry well like I say dog I liked was Captain seemed an honest dog to me.....

• Like 3

My bitch is getting lined nextweekend to the son of splodge x fettle.

Didn't Chris from north east breed that litter,,,just 4 in the litter,,,Chris kept a bitch,,, I had a bitch,,,I know a young lad local to him had one,,,nice big dog,,,I spoke to the lad at a show,,,when it was a young adult and he was pleased with him,,,,is that that the sire sailor?

thats it mate....the dog called rio...what a dog mate.

Is that you sailor,,,the young fella I was talking to,,,,or is he your mate?

my pal mate.....the dog has been a outstanding dog.....ill post of pic of him on here later mate...for yous to see how did your bitch turn out ..?

Splodge and snatch we're top dogs so were others in the litter including a very good bitch . For several years splodge was classed as the best match dog in the country and with good reason . However , like every dog he had his limits and prefered top going over heavy . He was extremely dangerous even on top hares for 3 to 4 minutes , after that the hare had a good chance of getting away , but let's face it they would have with most dogs . Never heard of splodge or snatch leaving any top pups though !

• Like 4