Give em fekk all Gaffer... If someone isn't willing to pay a measly £150 for a pup that shows to me that they are not worthy of receiving one.

All that bollox about giving it to a genuine working home etc etc... if the prospective new owner was genuine ,he/she would beg,steal or borrow to get the money together.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice choice of pup ... Did it get its colour from the weetabix .......

a few new photo's of the pups and the one i am keeping back

this is a weetabix free zone lads lol

have to apologise was totaly tongue in cheek about giving it to me,didnt realise it would provoke such hatred lol,just find it hard to believe you not got a mate or someone within close proximity you can gift the pup to and keep an eye on its progress thats all,sure it will all work out fine atb

My pals are having one each there the only lads i trust to look after a dog the other lads i know don't deserve dogs tbh the ones they have paddle around in shit and piss for a month and generally not kept right so they can go f**k themselves i don't keep my dogs like that and i am dam sure one of mine will not be sold to them to be tret that way ask tilfertilfer,mattyg,moorside ,stabba how i keep my dogs

• Like 1

My pals are having one each there the only lads i trust to look after a dog the other lads i know don't deserve dogs tbh the ones they have paddle around in shit and piss for a month and generally not kept right so they can go f**k themselves i don't keep my dogs like that and i am dam sure one of mine will not be sold to them to be tret that way ask tilfertilfer,mattyg,moorside ,stabba how i keep my dogs

dont need to ask anyone how you keep your dogs,have no reason to think they not kept well at all :thumbs:

I had wipe my feet on the way out of yours kev......the dogs had snorkels on as the shite in the kennels was that high......hehehehehe.

Just kidding.....spotless! I've worked in houses with muckier floors than them kennels!

• Like 1

I had wipe my feet on the way out of yours kev......the dogs had snorkels on as the shite in the kennels was that high......hehehehehe.

Just kidding.....spotless! I've worked in houses with muckier floors than them kennels!

lol i have worked in some very dirty houses too mate

Give em fekk all Gaffer... If someone isn't willing to pay a measly £150 for a pup that shows to me that they are not worthy of receiving one.

All that bollox about giving it to a genuine working home etc etc... if the prospective new owner was genuine ,he/she would beg,steal or borrow to get the money together.

Spot on Vin :thumbs:

• Like 2