Razor X Fenn

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have any in the litter like this un out of Razor id avoid em mate..spend half my life brushing the tatters from behind his lugs..bloody nuisance haha

a couple of the pups 11 days old

Got a week to go ,not massive which is a blessing.looking forward to seeing what she has     One from a couple of weeks ago.

Posted Images

Thanks tiny7 I hope I can get Dave what he wants as I'm sure he will put the work in front of it :thumbs:

if its got four legs and a few teath ill take it lol

David .....I feel confident they will have the four legs and maybe a few teeth,

Not sure how long they will hang on to them all with you though, :whistling::boogy:

some rabbits can kick :cray:

• Like 1

Best of luck Roy..live a few miles from where Remus lived,a proper dog with a huge reputation and know of plenty of high quality dogs out of him,as for Razor I have a young mutt out of him and he's already showing me plenty at a variety of tasks personally I really do believe these pups of Roys could very well be something quite special ") These pups will definitely be more than one trick ponies..Atb with the whelping buddy..Andy

• Like 3

I KNOW they will do the job Roy..i think yourself and the folk getting them are in for some serious fun ") .. my opinion only and I may be off the mark here but I don't think these pups of yours will be for novice lurcher owners,these mutts won't be for the faint hearted ")

• Like 2

Best of luck Roy..live a few miles from where Remus lived,a proper dog with a huge reputation and know of plenty of high quality dogs out of him,as for Razor I have a young mutt out of him and he's already showing me plenty at a variety of tasks personally I really do believe these pups of Roys could very well be something quite special ") These pups will definitely be more than one trick ponies..Atb with the whelping buddy..Andy

andy im with you on this one thay should be very handy dogs iv bred my owen for over 20 years and been more than happy with them but after speeking to carl roy and a few others think this will be a bang on litter that im realy looking forwerd to having a pup from

• Like 2

Dai as I say I hope so mate ,the ingredients are there 2 handy parents :thumbs:

Goshawking thanks mate,missus is at home all week and I'm working 5minutes from home

so all ready and waiting,just taking temperatures so it feels like I'm doing something lol

D Lloyd just thinks I'm a pervert Lol

Edited by roybo

I KNOW they will do the job Roy..i think yourself and the folk getting them are in for some serious fun ") .. my opinion only and I may be off the mark here but I don't think these pups of yours will be for novice lurcher owners,these mutts won't be for the faint hearted ")

bitch is looking well their roy,all the very best with the pups pal. i have to agree with andy one tht these guys who are getting a pup will have some serious fun with thm atb jacob

• Like 1