Any Other Plasterers On Here Please

Hairydave your

seen plenty machine plastering in guernsey an you could put more on with hand tools

your ass hairydave guys must of been crap can do 100mtr in a couple hours no do that by hand mixing up getting stuff up no way whippet greyhound love doing sto top coat so easy better job by hand doing a job on tuesday 170 mtrs of top coat jub its called do that in a day myself with the labourer rubbing at my back £5 a mtr easy money Edited by nothernlite

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get plastered every night if that counts .....

Lol your tax on that would be £22 leaves £98 and all the rest you mention paperwork ni pl pmsl maybe fuel or he could get picked up 5 x thats a wage people out working for alot less you must lye in

I know a few but there busy as hell at the moment if it's help your after? Or you just interested?

Hairydave your

seen plenty machine plastering in guernsey an you could put more on with hand tools

your ass mate can do 100mtr in a couple hours no do that by hand mixing up getting stuff up no way whippet greyhound love doing sto top so easy beyter job by hand doing a job on tuesday 170 mtrs of top coat jub its called do that in a day myself with the labourer rubbing at my back £5 a mtr easy money

only saying what I seen they had more laying in round there feet prob cost more cleaning up after them

just wish jobs would get better northenlite,,,,the poles have damaged the trade,,,,back in 2006 companys where throwing money at plasterers,,,as it was a dying trade no youngters wanted to do it,,,iam with a company where they employ 70 plasterers 2thirds are poles,,some are good other half of there squad is shit,,,one year spent a whole year snagging behind them

what I hate about my company ,,, 4 apprentices on trot ,,are award winners there quick to jump on and take photos for papers and arverticing purposes,,apperentices get £100 pound bonus for winning comps,,which is good off them ,,,but what about there jorney man I get feck all,,,hahahaha

old school plasterers said to me depends on apprentice,,,i say bollocks,,,get them troweling ,,,theres no standing about way me lol u coat same as me don't care if its there 1st day lol they get a lot of homers soon as they start winning comps ,,more than me lol

Lol your tax on that would be £22 leaves £98 and all the rest you mention paperwork ni pl pmsl maybe fuel or he could get picked up 5 x thats a wage people out working for alot less you must lye in your bed alot lol

yeah i lay in a lot... i only need to do 3 days a week :laugh:

Lol think that would give you plenty time to sort your garden out lol

fook the garden... it can wait till i come back from tenerife :laugh:

Dont get me wrong if i could do 5days a week.. i would... but business is not that big yet :thumbs:

Edited by Rabbithunter

irish love coming over here,,,i hear they don't have to pay tax

we have them coming working on some jobs,,just skimmers thou not seen them do anything else,,,3 irish men on stilts skimming ceilings, iam sure theres a joke to be made there but cant think o one ,,lol