What smells make you feel good?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TOAST, COAL BURNING FROM THE FIRE, PIGS, AND HUGO BOSS!!

toast just makes me hungery now creosote on the otherhand...love the smell reminds me of some good summer evenings drinking ourselves into a stupour, also overheated brakes and clutch, i smell that and i know ive been and had a good time

lee =@

the smell of the shirt my girlfriend used to sleep in, with a faint smell of her fav perfume..... needless to say we've split since, but when i smell the perfume now.................. reminds me of good times. :cry: SAD EH..

Not sad snapshot,my ex used to wear white musk from the bodyshop and same as you when i smell that i think about the days we were together :thumbs: .

FERRETLOVE yes i meant clean one's :whistling::laugh: ..............on the way home tonight i thought i am going to rip the missus knickers off.............the feckers where killing me :icon_redface::laugh: .

i love the smell of when ive dropped my guts in a morning driving to work and seeing the lads hang out the window throwing up...and the smell of spent cartridges wafting down the line after a good drive has finnished.

i love the smell of when ive dropped my guts in a morning driving to work and seeing the lads hang out the window throwing up...and the smell of spent cartridges wafting down the line after a good drive has finnished.

nice :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Oooooooh I have loads, I have a huge smell fetish, I think along with esp/6th it is one of our most under rated senses :D Where to begin. . . . just after a heavy rain storm, cut grass, puppy breath, horses (they smell great full stop :D ), honeysuckle, meadowsweet, hawthorn, cherry blossom, gun shot, horses being shod, new books (you dont half get some funny looks when you go around bookshops taking deep breaths and whiffing all the books on the shelf :laugh: ), wet dogs, lavender bath salts, garlic bread roasting in an oven, fast food when your pissed but best of all is that sweaty manly smell when your lying cuddled up next to him after a good old :whistling::D

Beleave it or not, the smell of sweat (Not BO) and the coppery smell of blood, mixed with the smell of smoke and spilt beer usulay means things are going my way!..lol.

Camp fires, or any open wood fire is great...it reminds me of hunting/campng in AZ...had some great times there.

When i went to pick my first running dog up (in america) i went to Oaklahoma, and we camped on a river bank...we cooked a whole side of suckling pig, and had root beer...the smell of any food with a high fat content cooking is great!..lol.

My Grandads Green house always had a weird smell?...dont know how to describe it, but that was nice.

Kye,..

The new car smell, the smell of burning rubber. The new car paint smell. Freshly cut grass. a sea breeze and a frost the smell you get when you go out on a frosty morning. :D

"Burning Rubber", just reminded me of this:-

An 80 year old fella hires the services of a lady of the night :whistling: , off they go back to her place, strip off, but before going any further, the fella gets out a packet of condoms and proceeds to put one on.

"You don't need one of them old man, I'm on the pill" she says. The old man ignores her and finishes putting the condom on.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" she says, "I'm on the pill, all my tests are up to date, so you ain't gonna catch anything and to be honest, at your age you're probably firing blanks for fecks sake!!" she hollers, thinking he may be a bit mutt n jeff.

The fella just carries on and gets into bed with her, then says.........................."I just love the smell of burnin' rubber!"

:drink::laugh: