Best Book About Working A Terrier

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aint it shite when kids starting out. Reads books not that reading some ones poetic licence is bad. Just thinking we used to round up every mutt that looked like a terrier lucher beagle or come to t

You can still teach a Youngster about Working dogs in the "Summer"..them being around Livestock etc.. Watch Dens,the Habits of the coming and goings of Foxes..the Realities of Fox & cubs ,the da

If you dont like it f**k off anything by harcombe a good read imo!

Fook me A what next. What. What lead , what should i wear lol.

haha :clapper: nice one pal he knows what its all about he has been out a few times i get him the earth magazine and hound mag and the like and he just likes to read about it so he asked me could i get him a book about it so i said if liverpool do not win the league i will get you one as a present son :) o one more thing i know what lead and what to wear :boogie: lol

• Like 2

Fook me A what next. What. What lead , what should i wear lol.

haha :clapper: nice one pal he knows what its all about he has been out a few times i get him the earth magazine and hound mag and the like and he just likes to read about it so he asked me could i get him a book about it so i said if liverpool do not win the league i will get you one as a present son :) o one more thing i know what lead and what to wear :boogie: lol
. Bring him round A. He can take a load of hound mags home with him. Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1