Max X Bitch Outta Fella X Cathy Bitch

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some

the mother of tiger feck all sul in her the fater was out judy there was only 1.8 sul in judy to full sul that got the fater the longer it when on with tiger the stronger he got hade few dogs in me

max dog done well just got dvd yesterday of lad from eng that was at tm daughers wedding all our dogs a running on them put few clips up for yous

Posted Images

Some balls talked on this site by bunch fannys who have sad life worrying about lucas I know yous all obsesses with him. My van is jan 2006 I was in eng in may 2007 when I bought it on a saturday lucas was born that night when I was away in eng buying my van.

• Like 1

Are you lads using toes to count as well as fingers lol lavs right the dogs 7 yrs old just turned this month some people are just obsessed with this dog he's all they talk about lol probably cos they got nothing worth talking about of their own

welll bred bitch direct outta of sire billy p fella put to a cathy bitch philip king bred all his old lines :thumbs: she 7 going on 8 year old good bitch in her day loads of wind :thumbs:6B88A92A-F621-4090-A138-B0C57A5E1F6E-40351F0994E-D584-4F18-ABE6-497E8616DA1D-403

well capt find out any more about the bitch who own, s her will there be any pups foe sale outta her .pm to many dodge c**t, s on here .lolhit the wrong button. Edited by hounddog3

Capt get a few pic, s of speedie at the 7, s comp im sure he a great footballer.

No not great hounddog just average like the dogs but at 47 my best days were behind me. Like alot of the dogs pups and then two old seem to go out of the spot light in their prime :hmm::hmm: ICEY DONT LOOSE MY NUMBER THAT I SENT YEA AND IL SHOW YEA WHAT I THINK I SENT IT TO A GOOD FEW LADS ON HERE BUT THE LOST IT :hmm::hmm: