Max X Bitch Outta Fella X Cathy Bitch

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some

the mother of tiger feck all sul in her the fater was out judy there was only 1.8 sul in judy to full sul that got the fater the longer it when on with tiger the stronger he got hade few dogs in me

max dog done well just got dvd yesterday of lad from eng that was at tm daughers wedding all our dogs a running on them put few clips up for yous

Posted Images

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some very bad ones aswell I run him 3 or 4 days week hade only I dog at the time all our other dogs where stolen looky I hade tiger in my own house it was great pleasure to win the irish com with him it was about the win me dad was there sick at the time still trying to walk the fields he was delighted that day it brang smile to his face as he put so much in to his dogs for years he minded them so well dogs was his life he sponserd every dog show from north to south did mine spending his money on helping the sport :thumbs:

• Like 11

You cant say a dog the best in the country because theres no prove.Tiger good dog and by looks off it a good stud

yeah but it would be hard to put one infront of him

whys that????

cause the dog does his own talking

YOUR ONLY AFTER SAYING GOT THE MONEY IN YOUR HAND???????? SO YOUR IN IT FOR THE MONEY??????

First 2 lines I gave of that max was for noting decky i hunted with the 2 lads ???? You want me to be going around giving Everyman in da country the service of me dog for noting decky is that what you want ????
  • Like 1