Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

post-14922-0-51375000-1468850756_thumb.jpgWell I know the weather was a bit warm today for the dogs but I thought I'll take um for a hour bushing & I'm glad I did as my young colliebullgrey bitch caught her 1st rabbit which as been a long time coming as she's been working her arse off but 90% of time she's in the cover with the bushers lol but I said to myself it's only a matter of time before she nails 1 as she's been whiskers away from a few um & she got her prize after all so on wards & upwards,so when I got home I let these little buggers rags it about for a bit post-14922-0-70794800-1468851667_thumb.jpg at cbx
  • Like 9

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

attachicon.gifrps20160718_145037.jpgWell I know the weather was a bit warm today for the dogs but I thought I'll take um for a hour bushing & I'm glad I did as my young colliebullgrey bitch caught her 1st rabbit which as been a long time coming as she's been working her arse off but 90% of time she's in the cover with the bushers lol but I said to myself it's only a matter of time before she nails 1 as she's been whiskers away from a few um & she got her prize after all so on wards & upwards,so when I got home I let these little buggers rags it about for a bit attachicon.gifrps20160718_145128.jpg at cbx

Always a relief when they catch their first if it's been a long time coming. That'll have done her confidence the world of good :thumbs:

• Like 2

Few recent ones I like, apologies if they have been up before. Been a bit warm of late but keep them ticking over during the summer months atb

image_zpszlvbpndk.jpg

image_zpsizaaso4y.jpg

image_zpsvufnnbkb.jpg

image_zpsf6msaumq.jpg

image_zpsrcjxmspe.jpg

buffoon in action

image_zpsflwftg9l.jpg

The old fella taking the glory as usual

image_zps8acomnth.jpg

image_zps3qss6ujk.jpg

• Like 8

Nice pup & should suit you down to the ground mate atb cbx

for what i do i hope so but as we no they must have it in them

all the will in the world can not make a dog work if the dont want to STANDARDS must be reached :thumbs:

• Like 1