The Bsa!

Nope not a bsa r10, nor a scorpion! just a little supersport! (sorry about the slightly large images)

well, ive always had a keen interest in guns and the likes.. just a typical boy really! but a while ago, after struggling to get permission, and racing becoming more serious i put the gun away for a while, about a week ago i dug it back out after a year or so off and fired off the 10 or so pellets i had left, and suddenly i had the urge back!

i made a few enquiries to getting some shooting land, and it turns out i have quite a few friends and landed myself a massive dairy farm, so then i was looking at guns to upgrade either the s510, r10 or the hw100, so today i went to my local gun shop and had a feel of all the 3, the s510 feels too unbalanced, where as the r10 felt lovely.. then i felt a hw100 solid stock and though the r10 was better fitting to my size etc.. then i asked to feel the hw100 thumbhole stock and my god! its a very close call between the r10 and this! i told him id have to have a think! but after buying some more pellets i headed down to the farm to zero my scope in, then got myself under a trailer with a camo sheet across the front infront of a pile of loose hay that the pigeons seemed to be landing on regularly (until being spooked)

after 15 minutes or so of pigeons coming in, none of them quite in range, and pretty much all of them being feral, i decided to wait for the woodys to land, and they did, pop! theres one woody in the bank! i sat it up out in front of me to entice the rest back in, and after another 10-15 minutes, they did, and pop theres 2 little woodys in the bag!

djW1HZ4.jpg

i decided to call it a day as it was windy and i was strugling to find a break in the wind to take shots, as im not used to the wind and rather not take 'guess' shots and half kill something, so as im walking round the farm to leave, i see a little pair of ears about 25 feet away in the grass, i poke my head out and take a perfect headshot! i was even shocked myself! but i did it!

rNP5m4O.jpg

got it home, gutted, skinned and put it in the freezer for another day! i must say, for a day out unprepared, i did enjoy myself, but has now just filled my thirst for a nice shiny new gun !!!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Bradley, I used to have one of the early supersports in .25 cal. I wish I still had that one, it was so sweet to shoot. Only milbro rhinos would fit in the breech. Not a lot of .25 ammo was easily available then though.