Hare Coursing

Every person when giving a statement is intitled to a solicitor if you haven't got one they MUST provide a duty solicitor for you.

But as I said earlier always "always say on the advise of my solicitor NO comment then when released go and get the best breif you can afford.

When you have spoken to your brief and had a couple of days to think about it you can then make a statment..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes they can, and yes they do....

c**ts mob handed killing them... What's wrong with sneaking on,one man one dog quick gallop and away.

Deny eveything admit nothing

Very Raley people get charged with hunting with dogs act as they need to prove that you were there on the land and prove you slipped the dog into a hare which is hard to do so without video evidence or a police officer seeing you. They get most with the trespass in pursuit or "search" of game which means you don't actually of had to slip the dogs for them to prosecute you and depending on what court you are at will depend in the outcome, if its a known problem place you won't get away with "I'm

Walking the dogs"

• Like 1

Very Raley people get charged with hunting with dogs act as they need to prove that you were there on the land and prove you slipped the dog into a hare which is hard to do so without video evidence or a police officer seeing you. They get most with the trespass in pursuit or "search" of game which means you don't actually of had to slip the dogs for them to prosecute you and depending on what court you are at will depend in the outcome, if its a known problem place you won't get away with "I'm

Walking the dogs"

thanks you know your stuff best post on the topic so far cheers

We was interviewed on side of the road then 3 mths later court summons for a weeks time in court on Friday

Doesn't sound like an interview to me mate, and have you actually been charged with any offence?

hunting a wild mammal with dogs

There will be duty solicitor in the magistrates mate, when you first go in there you report to the desk and they will ask you if you want the duty solicitor...You could phone first to make sure one will be there. But be warned they will be busy, they will look over your case, ask you what happened and advise you which way to plea....

Or you could get your own solicitor, preferably one who knows the crack with these type of cases.

If you kept your dogs and motor and was caught in the act, I'd be tempted to go and talk to the duty on the day and expect a fine....However if you had your dogs and motor confiscated then I would get your own solicitor and fight it to the death.......

Good luck with whatever you decide :thumbs:

NO THEY CARNT they carnt tell you theyve got something that they havnt ill have you a friendly bet mate ring a brief up and ask same as if they said weve got dna evidence and they havnt you would get it thrown out in court even if yu admitted it

They can. And they do.

They told me I was free to go. No charges. Only taken in "to assist with enquiries". Then when I said right I'm going they threatened to arrest me and keep us in for the night at another station miles away.

Then they lied about having video evidence.

Then they lied about having witnesses.

They will and do lie through their teeth.

• Like 3

Let's be honest it is very hard to get caught with dogs.

Unless your throwing dogs out a f****n motor or lamping from motor.

Or the big match hare coursing were there loads of lads.

If your out walking or lamping you can pretty much go we're ever you want, within reason and no one really notices you.

• Like 1

Authorities presume people go out with more than one dog an betting ie an event. But if on foot paths on on own shouldn't have a problem. Usually it's combo of witness and video footage but getting found with a dead hare your bang to rights. It's worth a token hola at the dog as apperntly being seen to try and call the dog of stands in court. If I went out I'd be on me own with one dog sticking to foot paths and being descreet. Personally people see one man and his dog a lot differently to 3 dogs and six or seven blokes.

• Like 1

they carnt lie in interview and tell you theyve got evidence when they havnt also your brief has to have a copy of evidence against you aswell unless caught bang to rights not guilty it all the way mate and by that caught in the act or with dead game

Yes they can, and yes they do.... :thumbs:
Plod will say regular they have witnesses in INITIAL interview there are way for police to manipulate the law the same as any one and they do. There sneaky liars wasteing time money and effort when some ones granny's getting beaten for a fiver!

You can't run a hare but the government lets up boil lobsters alive force feed geese and keeps hens in cages. It's daft.

Suggestion lets leave the dogs at home and forget the walk and go town get pissed up and batter some one at least then we only get a caution rather than a driving ban the dogs murdered the car destroyed lost job and huge fine. Don't add up when you get the hunt with 50 or more dogs left alone cos of contacts and aristocracy. The common non land owning man is targeted and has been. Hare coarsing law is only there to appease the rich and the animal activists. A few people give us a bad name but most of us mean no harm do no damage and enjoy watching our quarry in its surrounding as much as hunting them. Long ago would of been permissioned lurcher men that kept scroundrels away! I'm gonna shut up now as really pisses me of rant over and leave Charlie for the fox !

• Like 1