Breast Feeding Mums Hold Protest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I breastfed my youngest for about 6 month & in the end I got him on solids he was a greedy little bugger & my breasts were sick of it , as I fed on demand it was ideal at 4am not having to ge

Surprised you weren't there.   Must've been a lesbian convention on at the same time.

Thats because you are one of these trendy " in touch with my feminine side " types......the ones new age women love and traditional women cant stand .........Im not offended by it i just dont like be

It's not always that easy gnash,,,,let me ask how many kids have you breast fed?

Ok a swimming pool might not be ideal,,,and there's no reason why she couldn't get out and go in a changing room,,,,,but I'm amazed at some of you sensitive chaps on here,,,

The same amount as you i would imagine :blink: ............Most people these days have cars,why not do it in the privacy and comfort of your car.........go in a toilet,behind a bush anywhere...........ive sat in restaurants before only to turn round and some big fat old moose is sat there with an udder out with some poor childs head squashed into it............why should i be put off my food because she cant organise herself properly..............im all for women breastfeeding i just dont particularly want to see it.

Well don't f*****g look then, it's that simple. It's ok for you to stuff your face but a hungry baby isn't allowed to incase it puts you off your grub, such a delicate chap. You mention they should do it in cars etc, I'm sure they do. Do you think the baby's hungry in the car and the mother thinks, shhhh we will be in the restaurant soon, you'll get fed then :laugh:

In a minute im going to start a topic about how much i love Kentucky Fried Chicken................im telling you in advance so that you can get a speech prepared on why im wrong and Mcdonalds is WITHOUT DOUBT better..............fixated little prat f**k off and bite some other c**ts ankles !

Edited by gnasher16

I can't get me head round you guys that are offended by it.

Thats because you are one of these trendy " in touch with my feminine side " types......the ones new age women love and traditional women cant stand :D .........Im not offended by it i just dont like being put off my grub !...........Women didnt have a problem being discreet about it since time begun whats changed ?.......mamby pamby network groups thats whats changed.

Lol,,,your right I am trendy,,,certainly my daughter thinks so,,,,feminine side,,,brilliant ,,,lol

I think its a mid life thing ive seen rough tough blokes suddenly get all " how was it for you darling " when they get into their 40,s .....dont fight it Tom you hip trendy funky " guy " :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

It's not always that easy gnash,,,,let me ask how many kids have you breast fed?

Ok a swimming pool might not be ideal,,,and there's no reason why she couldn't get out and go in a changing room,,,,,but I'm amazed at some of you sensitive chaps on here,,,

The same amount as you i would imagine :blink: ............Most people these days have cars,why not do it in the privacy and comfort of your car.........go in a toilet,behind a bush anywhere...........ive sat in restaurants before only to turn round and some big fat old moose is sat there with an udder out with some poor childs head squashed into it............why should i be put off my food because she cant organise herself properly..............im all for women breastfeeding i just dont particularly want to see it.

what a f***ing pansy, seeing a kid on a boob puts you off your food! Maybe you should stick to eating at home or grow the f**k up

what a f*****g pansy, seeing a kid on a boob puts you off your food! Maybe you should stick to eating at home or grow the f**k up

Have you forgotten that yesterday you said " Gnasher has a point Tomo " to the exact same post you are now saying the above :laugh:

Look littlun,when you have a beer late at night just go straight to bed instead of puffing your chest out and looking for trouble..... theres a good lad ;)

• Like 2

Read the full post gnasher and I ain't had a beer

Yep....................it says the same as it did last night........only tonight your all charged up and competetive.................fancy a cyber thumb wrestle ?

Well don't f*****g look then, it's that simple. It's ok for you to stuff your face but a hungry baby isn't allowed to incase it puts you off your grub, such a delicate chap. You mention they should do it in cars etc, I'm sure they do. Do you think the baby's hungry in the car and the mother thinks, shhhh we will be in the restaurant soon, you'll get fed then :laugh:

I've got visions of some woman doing 70 mph with a bairn locked on her breast...... That must be against the law surely? :laugh:

:laugh: thats made me laugh out loud :laugh:

• Like 1

In a minute im going to start a topic about how much i love Kentucky Fried Chicken................im telling you in advance so that you can get a speech prepared on why im wrong and Mcdonalds is WITHOUT DOUBT better..............fixated little prat f**k off and bite some other c**ts ankles !

:laugh: I'm fixated!!! Your the one who bad mouths me when I'm not even on here :laugh: