Cheers Fp, william, his father was a beagle spaniel Russell from Ireland called jasper a black and white dog maybe some of the irish lads might know him as the dog had abit of a rep. Then came over to wales when he was around 8yr old at a guess, his dam was also from ireland a beagle lakeland bitch small black and tan bitch

Who the f*ck are you lot the internet police,the lad put a few pics of his dog and gets anylised like he's on trial, w*nkers, good pics BB and it aint easy to shoot a squidger on the run with a catty, WM

no were the fashion police you fool haha but i wouldnt mind being the good looking dog police coz id nick that dog

Thanks willow I put his breeding in abit more detail above but he a mixture of breeds, his sire was beagle spaniel russel and his dam was a beagle lakeland.

Ct he was bred buy a good friend, I also had his brother when they where pups I gifted him to another good friend they both have turned out handy bushers, there about 3 1/2 yrs now and have been out since 12 weeks old.

Edited by Bazil brush

I'll put my Tweeds on next time to take the kids for a walk for him haha.

and flat cap.....stop the shine of your head blinding the squirrels :laugh::laugh:

cracking little mutt mate good luck with him......... :victory:

• Like 1