Sign in to follow this  
mule123

Mule Cage

hi fellas just started making a mule cage its going to look like a gypsy caravan if it turns out ok will put some photos on

think the paintings going to be a :censored:

• Like 1

good luck with that mate ,wana see a photo when you finished it ,but the bird has to be a medium ha ha :boogy::boogy:

cage nearly done :D tried doin the fancy paintin but was shaking like a blackman on a rape charge .so mite give it a miss will put photos up when dun :thumbs: atb

cage nearly done :D tried doin the fancy paintin but was shaking like a blackman on a rape charge .....

Pete Ingram once said he reckons a crafty pint or two seems to steady his hand ..... :laugh:

hi pete all a can say in the words of rusty is ..... " Can opener .......... What?! " atb :D

• Like 1

All a can say in the words of rusty is ..... " Can opener .......... What?! "

Mbeep :yes:

Now; How many f**king heads are we going to wreck here? :laugh:

Cor blimey hurry up with these pictures will ya guv :D .............Im thick as arseholes and i worked it out in the end im sure you can..................mind you i did have my daughters help !.............

Try your best mate im looking forward to seeing this now.......no pressure like :D

• Like 1

wont be done till the weekend fellas its looking ok :thumbs: better than whats been on ebay

yes sam its for sale. think will put it on ebay .if it does ok am gona make them and other different ones ....atb

A lad on the bbia forum makes some brilliant ones,so it would be nice to see if yours matches his mate atb

A lad on the bbia forum makes some brilliant ones,so it would be nice to see if yours matches his mate atb

am gona put sum pics on today of cage [BANNED TEXT] me son sorts it :hmm: its only 90% done so it is wat it is ...atb