Not really ,i have the odd finch of sorts that stops for a look whilst flyng over my garden but i don't get a influx due to to my own birds,once the grey plates are about i get a few come down around my flights but generaly no.not in my garden :cray:

Edited by fireman

Stick the feeders up but with half decent food for chicks,like sunflower hearts,a good soft seed that will help them grow they are and i've found my old egg food is taken by the sparrows as fast as i can put it out but that's from a bird table ratherthan hanging feeders,i have a pair of chaffies and a pair of blackbirds that have reared 3 chicks in my garden hedge that are regular visitors but nothing to write about,oh i just did :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I feed nyger in three hangers and the goldies go mad for it, but yesterday a cock bully was filling himself up..wonder where his hen was :hmm:probably sitting , ive seen a few carrying nesting material whilst out in the woods.

When I used to keep goldies . they did attract wild ones to the avery :thumbs:

• Like 1