Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

to gasman,if you knew me, youde know I certainly don't need the money and hold it back aint for me,dog showed promise from 9mths,so was collared up,he self entered lasted 10mins and came out,was left off for 3 mths tried again,did the same,it was taken out numerous times,only got 3 hole ends,dog wouldn't go to ground just waited on the top,so dog was never taken out again,blame me,blame the dog,blame jesus Christ,but I certainly didn't need the money being the reason it was sold,,its a dog I owned it failed,and because I didn't kill it im all the names you can think of,chuck it mate its what kids and clowns do,,cheers Andy

i never could understand why folk start terriers so young. nothing what so ever to be gained. everything to lose. just a waste imo. could have been a good dog if allowed to mature into an adult before entering. each to there own i suppose

• Like 5

FOX DROPPER WAS THAT FOR ME ?? IT WAS THE FIRST DOG IVE HAD FAIL,EVERYMAN IS GOING TO DIG TO THERE DOGS DIFFERENTLY,I LIKE A HOLE END FIRST,SOME DO SOME DONT,THE DOG WAS BRED RIGHT,VERY RIGHT,HAD NOWT TO DO WITH AGE AND IF I LET MY TERRIERS MATURE UNTIL 2 YEARS OLD THEYDE GET SMASHED BY THE FIRST THING THEY SAW,THA MORE THAN CAPABLE TO HANDLE THEMSELVES BY 9MTHS,IVE GOT BROTHER AND SISTER PUPS IVE BRED ON AT MIN,DOG FLYING,GOT A LAMBING CALL TO DO AT WEEKEND AND HE IS COMING,HIS SISTER AINT,SHE AINT READY SO I KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH MY DOGS,,WHY GET HEATED FOX DROPPER(YOU DO THAT WITH A GUN) IT WASNT YOUR DOG,YOU DIDNT BREED IT,YOU DIDNT BUY,IVE NEVER CONNED ANYONE SO YOUR PROBLEM IS??? JEALOUSY MAYBE,,SORRY CANT BE YOUR THE GRIM REAPER IN THE TERRIER WORLD SILLY ME I FORGOT,,EVERYTHING YOUVE GOT AND DO IS PUUUURRRFECT,,SAUCER OF MILF FOR FD??

FOX DROPPER WAS THAT FOR ME ?? IT WAS THE FIRST DOG IVE HAD FAIL,EVERYMAN IS GOING TO DIG TO THERE DOGS DIFFERENTLY,I LIKE A HOLE END FIRST,SOME DO SOME DONT,THE DOG WAS BRED RIGHT,VERY RIGHT,HAD NOWT TO DO WITH AGE AND IF I LET MY TERRIERS MATURE UNTIL 2 YEARS OLD THEYDE GET SMASHED BY THE FIRST THING THEY SAW,THA MORE THAN CAPABLE TO HANDLE THEMSELVES BY 9MTHS,IVE GOT BROTHER AND SISTER PUPS IVE BRED ON AT MIN,DOG FLYING,GOT A LAMBING CALL TO DO AT WEEKEND AND HE IS COMING,HIS SISTER AINT,SHE AINT READY SO I KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH MY DOGS,,WHY GET HEATED FOX DROPPER(YOU DO THAT WITH A GUN) IT WASNT YOUR DOG,YOU DIDNT BREED IT,YOU DIDNT BUY,IVE NEVER CONNED ANYONE SO YOUR PROBLEM IS??? JEALOUSY MAYBE,,SORRY CANT BE YOUR THE GRIM REAPER IN THE TERRIER WORLD SILLY ME I FORGOT,,EVERYTHING YOUVE GOT AND DO IS PUUUURRRFECT,,SAUCER OF MILF FOR FD??

. Its for me tally old bean lol

thinking that a terrier is more than capable of digging with or given hole enders at 9 month old is stupid shows you how much you must no and you say you only had 1 that failed dream on any proper terrier lad wouldn't dream of letting a 9 month terrier take punishment easy way to spoil dog if there bred right they will self enter trick is to keep them winning not over matching a 9 month old immature dog 9 month old more than capable heard it all now your just a chancer not a proper terrier lad lads like you ruin well bred dogs before they even had the chance to start

• Like 1

big buns ive had terriers years,and if that not showing intrest by 9mths tha not going to do it,my laleys have always been like that,my borders are totally different,dog wouldn't work,i knew it wouldn't so when Iad offered to buy it for a show dog it was sold,end of,,and my pups are on rats as soon as big teeth in,and I have only had that one dog fail,read about the 2 lakey pups ive got at min,dog flying but bitch not as keen,tha almost 12mths old,theyve never been put in a situation that ive never been fully in control of,,how many you had fail??