Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

FOX DROPPER WAS THAT FOR ME ?? IT WAS THE FIRST DOG IVE HAD FAIL,EVERYMAN IS GOING TO DIG TO THERE DOGS DIFFERENTLY,I LIKE A HOLE END FIRST,SOME DO SOME DONT,THE DOG WAS BRED RIGHT,VERY RIGHT,HAD NOWT TO DO WITH AGE AND IF I LET MY TERRIERS MATURE UNTIL 2 YEARS OLD THEYDE GET SMASHED BY THE FIRST THING THEY SAW,THA MORE THAN CAPABLE TO HANDLE THEMSELVES BY 9MTHS,IVE GOT BROTHER AND SISTER PUPS IVE BRED ON AT MIN,DOG FLYING,GOT A LAMBING CALL TO DO AT WEEKEND AND HE IS COMING,HIS SISTER AINT,SHE AINT READY SO I KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH MY DOGS,,WHY GET HEATED FOX DROPPER(YOU DO THAT WITH A GUN) IT WASNT YOUR DOG,YOU DIDNT BREED IT,YOU DIDNT BUY,IVE NEVER CONNED ANYONE SO YOUR PROBLEM IS??? JEALOUSY MAYBE,,SORRY CANT BE YOUR THE GRIM REAPER IN THE TERRIER WORLD SILLY ME I FORGOT,,EVERYTHING YOUVE GOT AND DO IS PUUUURRRFECT,,SAUCER OF MILF FOR FD??

Tallyboy when you say dog is flying,how many digs has it had,and in another post you mention that you dont put your dog in a position that you are not in control of,once a terrier goes in the ground no one can predict the outcome.

• Like 4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

TALLYBOY you have had terriers for years and if they arnt going to do it and show intrest from 9 month old there not going to do it your words not mine lol what age do you start them then???? at 6 month old then give them 3 month to be 100 percent finders and stayers there not a terrier lad in the country that would right a terrier pup off as no good for digging a 9 months old they shouldn't of even been started at that age they should of been pegged out outside earth left to watch and listen then have rag on shot carcass at 9 month old and as for always being in full control of the situation as soon as your dog enters you arnt in full control of the situation the dog is to ground your not in control the dog is if you was in fully control of the dog at all times there would of never been a terrier lost to ground ever people who must no you and who don't all ready think that you talk shit and no nothing will now no that your just a clown after reading what you think and that rights off 9 month old dogs and ruins them

• Like 2

TALLYBOY WHEN A TERRIER SHOULD TRAVEL THREAD you state that your name is andy wood with bad leg and that your going to blanchland show this sunday I was just wondering if you are taking any dogs with you what you have for sale CAUSE AM LOOKING FOR A GUARANTEED DIGGIN DOG MUST HAV 6 MONTH HARD GRAFT UNDER ITS BELT AND IT MUST AND I MEAN MUST BE NO OLDER THAN 9 MONTH OLD AND AM TOLD YOUR THE MAN TO SEE HA HA PLENTY PEOPLE GOING TO HAV LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THEY SEE YOU MR NO NOWT

lol... i should have joined this place months ago.....think some people are starting to get shown up on some terrier threads for what they really are.... full of big long winded answers that amount to a pile of poop.....they would know more about stats in the premier leauge than they do about terriers!

very entertaining though...... :blink:

• Like 1

Bigbuns tap me on shoulder mate, don't call me a clown,ive got nowt for sale,and I know my dogs,the terrier in question is doing really well,had 3 digs with him,all in control as artificial earths,and I knew about the lakey dog I sold as a show dog,wouldnt work,i start them young,alot do,i don't expect them to be 100% dogs at that age,and all welcome to have a laugh at me,i don't hide mate,never have and never will,and as for FOXDROPPER AND ATILLA THE HUNTER,you stick to your dogs and ill stick to mine,,i collar my pups up at 9mths take them to a earth and see how they go,,i can judge a terrier mate on work,dog now nearly 13mths,season finished apart from call outs,so dog will be nearly 18mths by thetime season starts again,and hopefully carry on where he left off,,and make sure you give me a shout bigbuns we will have a bit craic eh,and no I wasn't pissed cheeky twaat,

tallyboy no true terrier lad would want to tap you on the shouder and listen to the crap that comes out your mouth you got more chance of lads tellin you to f**k off cause ya talkin shite than out else the sadest thing bout you is what you say is what your really believe is right and am not the only one who thinks your a clown

OF COURSE NOT MATE,,YOU JUST CARRY ON HIDING BEHIND YOUR ALIAS,,THEY ARE MY DOGS,I KNOW HOW THEY WORK,AND MAYBE ALL MY TERRIER MEN MATES ARE CLOWNS ASWELL,ITS WHAT WE DO,START THEM YOUNG,ID NEVER THINK IT WAS THE BEES KNEES UNTIL IT HAS AT LEAST 2 FULL SEASONS UNDER ITS BELT,AND IF YOUR AT BLANCHLAND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE TALK TO ME AND ASK HOW DOGS ARE DOING AND WE WILL ASK AT WHAT AGE THEY START A PUP,,BUT ITS EVERYMAN TO THA OWN I SAY,,SOME START EARLY,MY YOUNG DOG HAS BUT HIS SISTER AINT AS KEEN,BUT SHOWING INTREST,SO EACH DOG IS DIFFERENT AND SO IS EVERYMAN,,SO LIKE IVE SAID DONT CALL ME UNTIL YOUVE MET ME,THEN HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION OF ME,,DONT BE A SHEEP AND FOLLOW THE OTHER CLOWNS ON HERE,LIKE THE CRYSTAL BALL CARRYING FOX DROPPER,,HES ONE ARROGANT MAN WITH SERIOUS ISSUES,BUT HE HAS HIS DISCIPLES,AND HIS LIKING MATES..

Tallyho.... i mean no disrespect too you feller as you say i do not know you so i can not judge you or your terriers..... you sound passionate tho.. :thumbs:

I can only judge by the post i READ.... the Tinternet is full of aliasas and RSPCA, USPCA, ANTIS, and all others....... who do LOVE too see a whole babbling match about 1972/82 or whatever year.... they copy paste everything............. and turn 1982 into 20016.... wise up, not just you EVERYONE!\.... ;)

Its now 2014 and terrierwork is getting hit hard in every part of the globe because of dick meausring comps like this....

terrierwork always was if you needed to know and were of the right sort you didnt need to go looking for too long!

EGOS, breeding shite to shite.......... &, talking when some should really be listening, after 2 outings ruined true terrier work...

they would rather be on shite like this taking advice from god knows who when they should be researching what will preserve terrier work not make it look bad!

and most of all respect the terrier and quarry, ...if a terrierman thinks one is out of order PM him and EXPLAIN why?

dont rip the whole tonsils out of him in front of the Whole world wide web..

because if shite like this gets talked for the neccessity of stroking 1s EGO, to meet me at a show to buy a pup of said shite .... then terrier work and the good men who still carry it out looking to pass it on to future generations and conduct things with fineeses and ease, will surely cease to exist....

as it shoud be conducted! on the QUIET on a call out!