Lab I don't think NL has done too bad, who else would come in and replace him if he left? I think there's a good chance he would have lerned a lot from MO'N when he was playing under him. He knew the club inside out ect. Think ur wrong with the nice guy part though lol! And Themoocher how much did/dose Ally McCoist earn per year???

£825000 for managing 4 tier football is a joke.

I think you'll find he was doing more than just managing the team, he was the front man through the worst of things along with managing the team, I think he earned his money!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why??

How the fuk do you know .....you would think you had met him the way your going on

Aye he's a f***ing greasy long haired fanny...?

Posted Images

Perish the thought lab, you carry on slagging Lennon mate. ;)

I don't think I go about slagging him mate. I think he is a genuinely nice person but I've never understood why he was allowed to walk into a job like Celtic manager? Why did he get to start at the top?

He's had an easy ride and I personally don't think he has done too well. When it's mattered the team has blew it and I think that's been down to certain decisions he has made....I could be wrong.

You see lab I agree with you there as well ally is the fookin same.

Only he was getting paid more to manage a 3rd division out fit that canni beat Albion or win a shitty cup.

Me personally I think it's a disgrace.

Don't get me wrong the guy was my hero for 10 year through the 90s when I went to football week n week out.

He is ripping the piss right out it if you ask me.

All these delusional fans that wanna pay money and think they are watching a massive club are looking through rose tinted glasses from a era of 15-20 years ago.

Both rangers and celtic in my opinion have had a decent player in 10years.

But the fans have got pay more money to watch garbarage.

Would rather pay my £200 a year sky sports bill than watch scottish football now

Your talking some amount of shit man either you have not got a clue or you are at the wind up!

The fans do go every week to watch a massive club and would still do so even if we were to move down to junior level!

How are they a massive club now?

There fookin skint in 3rd division.

Maybe get 40000 every week.

It's garbarage football they hardly put it on sky any more I would rather watch paint dry.

I had season ticket in 90s and got season ticket in 2008 I wouldn't go back, waste of sat afternoon is best way to describe it.

I don't think I go about slagging him mate. I think he is a genuinely nice person but I've never understood why he was allowed to walk into a job like Celtic manager? Why did he get to start at the top?

He's had an easy ride and I personally don't think he has done too well. When it's mattered the team has blew it and I think that's been down to certain decisions he has made....I could be wrong.

Only he was getting paid more to manage a 3rd division out fit that canni beat Albion or win a shitty cup.

Don't get me wrong the guy was my hero for 10 year through the 90s when I went to football week n week out.

All these delusional fans that wanna pay money and think they are watching a massive club are looking through rose tinted glasses from a era of 15-20 years ago.

Would rather pay my £200 a year sky sports bill than watch scottish football now

Your talking some amount of shit man either you have not got a clue or you are at the wind up!

The fans do go every week to watch a massive club and would still do so even if we were to move down to junior level!

Name me one player in last 10 15 year that you would class as decent player in any old firm team?

Lab I don't think NL has done too bad, who else would come in and replace him if he left? I think there's a good chance he would have lerned a lot from MO'N when he was playing under him. He knew the club inside out ect. Think ur wrong with the nice guy part though lol! And Themoocher how much did/dose Ally McCoist earn per year???

I think you'll find he was doing more than just managing the team, he was the front man through the worst of things along with managing the team, I think he earned his money!

Are you for real.

Thing is he wasn't even going to take a f****n pay cut till it became public.

Then it came to light he's rippin the piss

Well I would have thought someone with a decent but of management behind them. Maybe a couple of lower league English sides. Don't get me wrong we tried Mowbray and he was a diddy but these things happen....just look at Moyes.

For me he has had no competition apart from the CL...he has done well in that and results have favoured him to quality where others have failed..he did not exceed ex managers points which would have been a big difference.

I really liked Lennon as a player....I've said it before if he had left and learnt his trade and came back I reckon I'd have felt different.

Anyway it's written in the stars.....you lot struggle to get back to the top flight, when you finally do and compete with us and put up a challenge Henrik comes back and rules the roost..AGAIN!!...ahahahahahaha

Glory hunter? We are more than just a club. I think your after a bite? New user name?

I'm after no bite and ain't no glory hunter.

I say what I see.

I'm still waiting for you to name a decent player in last 15 year that warrants £500 a season to watch?

Well I would have thought someone with a decent but of management behind them. Maybe a couple of lower league English sides. Don't get me wrong we tried Mowbray and he was a diddy but these things happen....just look at Moyes.

For me he has had no competition apart from the CL...he has done well in that and results have favoured him to quality where others have failed..he did not exceed ex managers points which would have been a big difference.

I really liked Lennon as a player....I've said it before if he had left and learnt his trade and came back I reckon I'd have felt different.

Anyway it's written in the stars.....you lot struggle to get back to the top flight, when you finally do and compete with us and put up a challenge Henrik comes back and rules the roost..AGAIN!!...ahahahahahaha

Henrik wouldn't lace laudrup bits haha

Name me one player in last 10 15 year that you would class as decent player in any old firm team?

Haha.....aye yer on the wind up now ffs..lol

Ps we are now a championship side a season away from being back in the SPFL. And if we can somehow manage to strengthen our team and get enough player willing to play for the jersey then yous will know we are back!!

Haha.....aye yer on the wind up now ffs..lol

Since henrik era what decent player wore hoops?

None same as ibrox

Edited by Themoocher

Glory hunter? We are more than just a club. I think your after a bite? New user name?

I say what I see.

I'm still waiting for you to name a decent player in last 15 year that warrants £500 a season to watch?

Larsson

Lubo

Sutton

Harston

I say what I see.

Larsson

Lubo

Sutton

Harston

Aye 15 year ago after that era what player warrants 500 a season?

That's laudrup gaza and Dutch era at ibrox

They hardly spent a penny since then but still want same money to watch shite

Edited by Themoocher