Anybody else think it's time for him to get to f**k back on tv as a pundit?

Me personally think he and back room staff are bleeding the club dry.

He sticking by rangers through thick n thin good lad.

No wonder the wages he's on managing 3rd and 4th tier jock footbaw team.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why??

How the fuk do you know .....you would think you had met him the way your going on

Aye he's a f***ing greasy long haired fanny...?

Posted Images

Ally will stay and rightly so, how's he done a bad job?

You think?

He was getting paid more than Lennon.

The prick canni beat Albion or raith.

Do get me wrong ally is a legend.

I went to football through out the 90s for 10 n row era and never missed home game.

But f**k me enough is enough like

The manager and coaching staff are over paid for the league and football they are playing

They are heading back to the top flight team should improve by then I hope. Beat by Albion n raith? And? Raith were a better team than Morton who put out the best team in Scotland? Ally's got us to the championship and I think he'll get us out of there next year. And today other than the sitters we missed and a few other mistakes I was happy with the way we played.

I went to football through out the 90s for 10 n row era and never missed home game.

Guessing that's a typo...it was only 9

Not sure how much you can blame McCoist for his or the staff salaries. He's been as duped as the supporters about the shape of the club's finances. On the park I know they've had a couple of 'shocker' results against Forfar & Raith in the cups, but they've pissed the league. And it's not like Rangers currently have a team full of Premier league standard players..., how many of the current squad would you expect to feature if you were fighting Celtic for the title right now???

Think if I were a Rangers supporter right now I would be a lot less concerned about what McCoist is doing with the team on the park and more about what is going on off it. Their situation appears to me to be at a very delicate and critical point with a chief exec no-one seems to know or trust and King, a man with a somewhat questionable past, undermining the current board & generally stirring the sh!t and very likely to wind up dividing the supporters. Mistakes made now could wind up costing the club years in terms of returning to contend seriously with Celtic. Who do you trust????

Think what you need is a man with a plan... a Fergus McCann! Someone who's happy to tell the fans the truth, even though it'll make him un-popular. And someone with a genuine vision for the long term viability & stability of the business. Me personally, I don't think that's King.

Not sure how much you can blame McCoist for his or the staff salaries. He's been as duped as the supporters about the shape of the club's finances. On the park I know they've had a couple of 'shocker' results against Forfar & Raith in the cups, but they've pissed the league. And it's not like Rangers currently have a team full of Premier league standard players..., how many of the current squad would you expect to feature if you were fighting Celtic for the title right now???

Think if I were a Rangers supporter right now I would be a lot less concerned about what McCoist is doing with the team on the park and more about what is going on off it. Their situation appears to me to be at a very delicate and critical point with a chief exec no-one seems to know or trust and King, a man with a somewhat questionable past, undermining the current board & generally stirring the sh!t and very likely to wind up dividing the supporters. Mistakes made now could wind up costing the club years in terms of returning to contend seriously with Celtic. Who do you trust????

Think what you need is a man with a plan... a Fergus McCann! Someone who's happy to tell the fans the truth, even though it'll make him un-popular. And someone with a genuine vision for the long term viability & stability of the business. Me personally, I don't think that's King.

Typo 9.

Off the pitch is different matter.

If you ask me if it keeps going the way it's going the gate will close and no re open.

Your never going get a ferguson McCann now.

Cause scottish footbaw is worth f**k all now.

Not worth the investment.

Look at the cash and players both old firm had in 80 and 90 compared with the shite that wears the strips now.

f**k me the players rangers had its like ally going and buying Gerard, rio and Ronney when they were in there prime.

Typo 9.

If you ask me if it keeps going the way it's going the gate will close and no re open.

Look at the cash and players both old firm had in 80 and 90 compared with the shite that wears the strips now.

f**k me the players rangers had its like ally going and buying Gerard, rio and Ronney when they were in there prime.

McCann never pumped his own cash into Celtic but guaranteed their debt and then financed the rebuilding of the club by floating it on the SE. Green's consortium did the same but instead of the proceeds being used to put the club back in contention in the long term with Celtic at the top of the SPFL the money raised has been pished away on unsustainable running costs, including wages & pay offs to his cronies.

McCann didn't invest hugely on the playing staff but instead focussed on getting the infrastructure and business structured for long term stability even if it meant more frustration for the fans and made him un-popular. Green threw out soundbites to the press, and to curry favour with fans desperate for good news, about taking Rangers back to the top, and not leaving until the club were back in the Champions League. Wind & pish as it turned out.

Rangers needed a McCann, who did take a profit from his investment, but had the interests of the club at heart and left it in better shape than he found it. What they got was a money grabbing shyster who has probably crippled the club financially for the next decade. There are 'Rangers men' out there with the resource and business acumen to have got the club back on track and have avoided the current debacle that they're currently in. They should collectively be hanging there heads in shame.

Back to your thread though..., McCoist shouldn't be sacked (or resign), it would be a fcukin travesty. There's a saying; 'you can only p!ss with the c#ck you've got'. He's done what's important and got the club successive promotions. Maybe if he fails next year......

Typo 9.

McCann never pumped his own cash into Celtic but guaranteed their debt and then financed the rebuilding of the club by floating it on the SE. Green's consortium did the same but instead of the proceeds being used to put the club back in contention in the long term with Celtic at the top of the SPFL the money raised has been pished away on unsustainable running costs, including wages & pay offs to his cronies.

McCann didn't invest hugely on the playing staff but instead focussed on getting the infrastructure and business structured for long term stability even if it meant more frustration for the fans and made him un-popular. Green threw out soundbites to the press, and to curry favour with fans desperate for good news, about taking Rangers back to the top, and not leaving until the club were back in the Champions League. Wind & pish as it turned out.

Rangers needed a McCann, who did take a profit from his investment, but had the interests of the club at heart and left it in better shape than he found it. What they got was a money grabbing shyster who has probably crippled the club financially for the next decade. There are 'Rangers men' out there with the resource and business acumen to have got the club back on track and have avoided the current debacle that they're currently in. They should collectively be hanging there heads in shame.

Back to your thread though..., McCoist shouldn't be sacked (or resign), it would be a fcukin travesty. There's a saying; 'you can only p!ss with the c#ck you've got'. He's done what's important and got the club successive promotions. Maybe if he fails next year......

I'm pretty sure Fergus pumped in about 10million of his own cash and restructured the whole club.

Typo 9.

I'm pretty sure Fergus pumped in about 10million of his own cash and restructured the whole club.

Fair point, I suppose what I meant was that he wasn't just some rich benefactor who bank rolled Celtic's resurgence. He made no secret of the fact he'd always intended to make a tidy profit on any capital he invested personally, which I think he did. So he left with more than he put in, but also left the club on a solid financial footing & without raping the clubs bank balance and mugging its supporters.

Typo 9.

Fair point, I suppose what I meant was that he wasn't just some rich benefactor who bank rolled Celtic's resurgence. He made no secret of the fact he'd always intended to make a tidy profit on any capital he invested personally, which I think he did. So he left with more than he put in, but also left the club on a solid financial footing & without raping the clubs bank balance and mugging its supporters.

Ok I get you mate.

I think David Murray has got away with this very well indeed. Slipped away pretty quietly with Craig Whyte the big bad wolf.

This saga will run and run but the truth will unfold soon enough.

As you say there are enough big money businessmen out there that are supposed to be die hard Rangers men watching there team die infront of them. They must know something we don't for not investing.

Typo 9.

Ok I get you mate.

I think David Murray has got away with this very well indeed. Slipped away pretty quietly with Craig Whyte the big bad wolf.

This saga will run and run but the truth will unfold soon enough.

As you say there are enough big money businessmen out there that are supposed to be die hard Rangers men watching there team die infront of them. They must know something we don't for not investing.

Personally I've always thought that Murray engineered the whole Whyte thing to get him & MIH off the hook, although I don't believe the truth will ever be known.

I think there are people waiting in the wings to invest once the club is back in the top flight. Timing is critical though and I think King is just the first to make his play. I think the club with good season ticket sales, full houses for home games, a good cup run or two and maybe a bit of minor cost reduction should be capable of getting out of the 'championship' this time next year. King is acting as though he has only Rangers best interests at heart and that he's making all the right noises (banding around big numbers that he's personally prepared to just throw at the club) to get the support of many supporters. I'm not convinced and am suspicious of his true intentions and, as I've already said, think he'll divide the support at a time where they can't afford to be divided.

Rangers will never be top flight football and profitable business.

The bubble has burst with scottish football.

When your Mcanan and Muarry times scottish football was booming.

Look at the cash that was floating about the clubs then and what's there now.

Remba that was 20 year ago.

They where paying more for players and wages than what they are now 20years later.

Fans still think they are going to compete at top flight football are dreaming.

To be honest I don't see what ally has done over the past 3 years someone at a lower level could have achieved but about 2 million a year cheaper.

The club actually thinks it's competing at a level full of dreamers.

It's 3rd and 4th level scottish football, playing against part timers week in week out.

Why the f**k do you need coaching and back room staff at that level?

To top it of you canni win the ramsden cupp ffs.