Digging With No Locator?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always make sure at least one of the 3 dogs I let in at a time has a collar on...

. Ignorance is no defence read the hunting with dogs act use of terriers its law

I'm one of many ex terrier men who were digging before these things were invented, and the amount of time I spent with my ear to the ground, digging just to see if I could hear, using sticks to follow

Posted Images

It's also Law if you live in the Uk

Where in the law does it say you have to have a locator on your dog? :hmm: , it's total common sence to have one but not a legal requierment.as far as i know.
. Ignorance is no defence read the hunting with dogs act use of terriers its law
  • Like 8

I wouldn't dig without one. A 300quid locator is alot cheaper than replacing a good digging terrier, good terriers are few and far between although you can never ever guarantee that a terrier will be breathing by the time you break in,locator or no locator but would Definatly help towards a more positive outcome

• Like 1

Post locators the boy's would have had the skills to find a dog.But in this day and age there's no excuse for not having one it's the most important thing in my tool box expert from the dog of course.my advice is to find someone willing to show you Fox control because any one can put a dog in the ground it's knowing what to do when you get there.atb Jamie

• Like 1