:laugh: Where did you see me backing his post up? :blink: I was just highlighting the irony of you calling a member out for posting to get on someone's tits..

Aye but stop listening to that Hun pal of yours....
Which one, I've got about 15? :laugh:

15 too many then...lol

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because the biggest thing in a Scottish football fans season is watching England............not like they have anything to talk about in their own game is it.

I don't think he did lab, I can see through your bravado mate I know you want England to lift the world cup. Imagine if England do win the world cup this place will be dead for the celebrations well a

Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Posted Images

:laugh: Where did you see me backing his post up? :blink: I was just highlighting the irony of you calling a member out for posting to get on someone's tits..

I think you'll find that was lab
I think you'll find it was you....lol

:laugh: I meant you said he was getting on your tits. I just questioned why he brought it up on this thread. I never called him out for winding folk up, if malts happy with that bigoted shit, I can debate it all day if he wants ;)

Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Yeah I know mate it makes me cring watching BBC pundits.

At least we get a laugh when they get pumped.

They aint been bumbing them up much though this year.

Thinks its cause they know they have got a piss poor squad.

Early days yet mate, give them time, it'll come :thumbs:

I love watching england in the World Cup.

They always bumb them selfs up the full year before then get pure and utter pumped.

Think this is about only time it's not been bummed up about there amazing squad.

That could be a bad thing thou may end up pulling few results off.

Still never heard the end of 66 yet lol

Happy with mine......

13ec31315b0391954a4bc533cce9d652_zps1464

How much are the world cup shirts of the other british teams..... :whistling:

See this is why I can't wait too watch you lot get pumped.....lol

Have they made up there mind about a keeper yet? Hope they go with Hart cause he's f*****g useless.

It's shite wi nae Scotland.....I'm just hoping England get humped out quick and then I can enjoy the rest. Lol

:hmm:

ok lab and baw i did write that with a bit of a wind up on board....... :D but it is a subject that intrigues me ONLY from what ive read on here about scotland....... :laugh: before i signed on here i just thought of scotland as a country of haggis, two football teams, mountains and red deer.......... :tongue2: but f**k me its more than that.........ALOT more!!!!!

ill honestly never understand why in 2014 people can still hate england so much its like a passion for them........it sometimes seems like your happy not to qualify for major tournaments just so you can "rip the pish" out of us when we do f**k up...... :blink:

whatever floats your boat tho bhoys.......... :thumbs:

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

Is that you just found out there is a divide in Scotland pal?

Where have you been since 1690 and King Billy asleep by any chance lol

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Generally 90!% of blue noses are the exact opposite.

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

I don't like the IRA...I don't like the Queen.....I love Scotland. End ov!!!!

Did I say a 100% pal no I didn't.

How many Catholics do you know who supports rangers or vice vera?

You could count in one hand.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Celtic sing yer Fenyan and Ira songs and fly tri colour.

When was last time park head welcomed troops home or flew a Union Jack?

It's a sad fact of life but it's the truth

Since when was it mandatory to invite soldiers onto a football pitch? It's a football club not the f*****g cadets. Union flag, why do we need to fly that? You lot like to link us with Ireland with your Ira pish, which club travels to Ireland every summer and gets an orange band to play them onto the pitch?

I honestly don't know why you brought this shit into a World Cup thread stewie, only you'll know that but no doubt I'll get the f*****g blame as usual. Might even get called a bully for answering back, that's the norm for me these days.

Thing is Stewie is a good lad but I'm not quite sure why he does that. Gets on my tits!

I think you answered it in your reply mate, to get on our tits lol.

:D:D

:thumbs:

ok lab and baw i did write that with a bit of a wind up on board....... :D but it is a subject that intrigues me ONLY from what ive read on here about scotland....... :laugh: before i signed on here i just thought of scotland as a country of haggis, two football teams, mountains and red deer.......... :tongue2: but f**k me its more than that.........ALOT more!!!!!

ill honestly never understand why in 2014 people can still hate england so much its like a passion for them........it sometimes seems like your happy not to qualify for major tournaments just so you can "rip the pish" out of us when we do f**k up...... :blink:

Lol stewie, you batter in pal, no complaints from me about a bit of banter. We do want to qualify, it's just we don't cos we are shite :D the whole Scotland hates England etc is all down to the media, it's the media we hate. The bbc coverage we get is English based, it's usually our only contact with you English b*****ds :laugh: the commentators, news reporters, etc forget we exist. It's all us, we, etc when talking about anything English and I don't mean only football related. But when the England games come around its kranked up ten fold. You can go back to jimmy chin, or more recent linikear, they all have jibes at our expense. So, come World Cup time, it's great seeing Ian wright bump you up then cry at the end. It's great seeing Linikear with a long face :D it's the media who create the friction.

Lol stewie, you batter in pal, no complaints from me about a bit of banter. We do want to qualify, it's just we don't cos we are shite :D the whole Scotland hates England etc is all down to the media, it's the media we hate. The bbc coverage we get is English based, it's usually our only contact with you English b*****ds :laugh: the commentators, news reporters, etc forget we exist. It's all us, we, etc when talking about anything English and I don't mean only football related. But when the England games come around its kranked up ten fold. You can go back to jimmy chin, or more recent linikear, they all have jibes at our expense. So, come World Cup time, it's great seeing Ian wright bump you up then cry at the end. It's great seeing Linikear with a long face :D it's the media who create the friction.

so its the english media and f**k all to do with this king billy fella......... :laugh::laugh: tbf mate if you lot were better than us and were the only team in britain that were capable of qualifying for major tournaments on a regular bases, had a better football league, get to watch the likes of suarez, ronaldo, hazard etc playing in your country why we had to make do with ageing stars coming in every three years or so, or we ever have to admit that football is just better in your country on every level possible then i think id milk you going out in the quarter finals to................ :D:D

Edited by clipo

so its the english media and f**k all to do with this king billy fella......... :laugh::laugh: tbf mate if you lot were better than us and were the only team in britain that were capable of qualifying for major tournaments on a regular bases, had a better football league, get to watch the likes of suarez, ronaldo, hazard etc playing in your country why we had to make do with ageing stars coming in every three years or so, or we ever have to admit that football is just better in your country on every level possible then i think id milk you going out in the quarter finals to................ :D:D

Na mate, I dont just look at stuff through rose tinted glasses pal.

It was you that started asking anbout irish jocks and i told you the truth not alot of shite that I dont want to admit.

As I said you will find a very very high % jocks that hate england and the queen have a tri colour sticker on the back of there motor.

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

Is that you just found out there is a divide in Scotland pal?

Where have you been since 1690 and King Billy asleep by any chance lol

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Generally 90!% of blue noses are the exact opposite.

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

I don't like the IRA...I don't like the Queen.....I love Scotland. End ov!!!!

Did I say a 100% pal no I didn't.

How many Catholics do you know who supports rangers or vice vera?

You could count in one hand.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Celtic sing yer Fenyan and Ira songs and fly tri colour.

When was last time park head welcomed troops home or flew a Union Jack?

It's a sad fact of life but it's the truth

Since when was it mandatory to invite soldiers onto a football pitch? It's a football club not the f*****g cadets. Union flag, why do we need to fly that? You lot like to link us with Ireland with your Ira pish, which club travels to Ireland every summer and gets an orange band to play them onto the pitch?

I honestly don't know why you brought this shit into a World Cup thread stewie, only you'll know that but no doubt I'll get the f*****g blame as usual. Might even get called a bully for answering back, that's the norm for me these days.

Never said it was Mandatory.

But its not a nice a thought knowing you get back fae afghan after 8 months on a hard tour.

Get invited to football game for a day brilliant.

Then get booed of the park and called baby killers,murderers from the away support (Celtic supporters).

Na mate, I dont just look at stuff through rose tinted glasses pal.

It was you that started asking anbout irish jocks and i told you the truth not alot of shite that I dont want to admit.

As I said you will find a very very high % jocks that hate england and the queen have a tri colour sticker on the back of there motor.

so he was right then!!! cheers for clearing that up mate :thumbs:

There two types of people in Scotland.

There the good people.

Then there's the Roman Catholics!

And a very proud Roman Catholic I am.

f**k me barely an englishman on the thread all scots an welsh ha well atleast you can thank england for somethin to talk about.and moocher whenever englands mentioned you start talkin bout bein pumped and bumbed (whatever that is), if youve somethin to get off your chest.....