P.s - Yes the mrs does all the hard work.

You should see her reverse a stock trailer or put up a fence . . . . . she's a keeper :yes:

No wonder you didn't introduce me ..............................I'd be after her with them credentials. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I've mentioned before, I've been keeping pigs on a bit of land near me for a couple of years, it's about three acres or so in size, and for the most part is a jungle of bramble, with a few trees an

The first occupants . . .        

Aye, the good news is that after a bit of a paddy, I've sat myself down and i'm pretty sure I can think my way around it.   We're building a barn after all . . . .   I'll stop being a fanny now

Posted Images

Yep, I was talking to someone as I was doing it, and slipped with one hand and the bitch closed her jaws, just catching my index finger. . . . . washed it out with salt water etc . . . . . but no good :cray: f***ing stupid really, first time it's ever happened :thumbs:

Terrier bite whilst detaching the dog, and it got infected, so my left hand is no good at the moment :cray:

I didn't think it was that bad mate .........................I like the pipe skills :thumbs:

Yep, I was talking to someone as I was doing it, and slipped with one hand and the bitch closed her jaws, just catching my index finger. . . . . washed it out with salt water etc . . . . . but no good :cray: f*****g stupid really, first time it's ever happened :thumbs:

Salt water? Wales is out the dark ages fella , :laugh: use purple spray,you must have some at home?

• Like 1

Yer it was ok on Saturday morning mate, by Sat eve it had swollen right up and gone red and then it's got worse, and i'm out of penicillin. Had to go to the docs. Used some purple spray and some of that wound powder stuff but its infected so had to get some a/bs.

Funnily enough my mum said I was living in the dark ages when she saw me using the purple spray. I said that this was science.

I'm pretty proud of that tap mate

• Like 2